Epilogue Part 2

Y/n's P.O.V.

Now, I know you guys are wondering: what happened to Austin? Well, he is in high school now. He is literally a Dallas Winston. He acts almost exactly like him, it's kind of sad. I was hoping he wouldn't be like Dallas, because I was hoping he'd be a good kid.

One difference is that he has a girlfriend and is loyal to her. I like her for him, she's a good girl. I'm hoping she'll change him, for the best, of course.

In case you're wondering: has Dallas started liking Austin yet? Well the answer is yes. Dallas grew out of his bad boy ways, but not completely. He still picks a fight whenever he's in the mood or someone is mean to someone he cares about. He started to really care for Austin. Only because Austin saved his life.

The cops were after Dallas once, and they were about to shoot him dead. Austin ran up to Dallas and somehow convinced the cops to just arrest Dallas. He was in jail for 3 and a half years. Not quite sure what he did myself.

So yeah...I think you know how everyone ended up now. We all still get together all the time, everyone is still as crazy when we're together.

Steve still beats up Two-bit when called Stevie by him.

A/n,

So I know you guys had been questioning about what happened to Austin after everything happened, so there you go! Truth is, as I was writing I forgot about a bunch of the characters I added on here. Donnis White was supposed to have a big part in this story, and so was Aubrey and Felicia. Looking back I wish I hadn't forgotten about them. This story might have been a lot longer. Oh, also something was supposed to happen with Julie, too. But yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed reading my story! I'm so happy to see how many people vote, view, add my story to reading lists, and comment on here!!!