Chapter 14

Y/n P.O.V.

I looked behind me and there stood Michelle, my best friend from New York. 

"What are you doing here, Michelle?" I asked, getting up and hugging her.

"I moved here, I didn't know you lived here!" Michelle said, squeezing me in the hug. We pulled apart.

"Guess what?! I have a little brother now! He's seven years old. His name is Austin, and he is just upstairs in my room," I said. She looked at me shocked.

"I thought Dallas was your only brother?!" She said, but it came out more of a question.

"I thought so, too, but the other day, or earlier today, I don't remember, my mom brought a kid and told Dallas and I that Austin was our brother, but I'm having different problems of my own right now," I said sighing. 

"Oh no, what's wrong?" Michelle asked. We sat down at the bar.

"Well, I had this boyfriend, Nick, and I caught him cheating on me with my only girl best friend here, Brianna. So, I ended things with him. Well, when my gang found out, they beat him up. The next year, which is this year, I started catching feelings for my best friend. He too was catching feelings for me. We started dating and everything was wonderful. Then my dad showed up. He tried apologizing for how he acted. Of course I didn't believe him. Then him and Dallas got into a fight and then my dad got arrested. Then everything was amazing. Then my boyfriend's ex came by. She punched me, I punched her and knocked her out. My boyfriend defended him then he broke up with me. Then I went and got myself arrested and so did Dallas. Then we got out and went to my ex's house. That's where are gang hang out. Then my mom showed up with Austin. She left him with us and just left. Then my ex and I went out on his porch and talked. He told me he was sorry and wanted to get back together with me.

I was going to give him a second chance, but tonight I caught him making out with his ex, in that corner right there. Then he told me that Dallas killed Nick! I smacked Dallas and went and stole stuff from a store that I robbed from before. I obviously didn't get caught. Then Dallas apologized, I accepted, he is out with a girl, and here we are now," I explained. Michelle looked at me shocked. 

"Wow. I am so sorry that all happened to you, Y/n," she said after a while.

"It's fine, really.  My heart feels like something I've never felt before, though," I said.

"Oh, honey, that's called heartbreak. It happens when someone you love hurts you," Michelle said. I looked at here weirdly. 

"But I don't love nobody except you, Dallas, and Johnny," I said.

"Exactly! Because Johnny chose his ex over you, your heart hurts because you love him!" She said, thinking Johnny was my ex boyfriend. I burst out laughing. She looked at me confused. "What?" she asked.

"Johnny isn't my ex boyfriend! He's someone who's parents abuse him, he's my gang's pet, pretty much. I care about him so much, and I honestly don't know why!" I said.

"Oh, then what's your ex boyfriend's name?" Michelle asked me.

"Sodapop," I said. Michelle burst out laughing and that made me mad. "There's nothing wrong with his name! His dad named him that! I hate it when people make fun of his and Ponyboy's names!" I defended. Michelle immediately stopped laughing.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just didn't expect it to be that," Michelle apologized. "Whoa, who's that cute boy over there?" Michelle asked, pointing behind me. I turned around and looked where she was pointing and saw Sodapop. 

"That, Michelle, is Sodapop," I said turning back over to her. Her eyes widened. 

"So that means he's single? Be right back!" Michelle said. Little did I know that she was just going to test him to see if he cared about me or not. I was mad that she would actually go flirt with him after I told her that he was my ex.

Sodapop's P.O.V.

"Hey, cutie," I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned around and saw a really cute girl.

"Hey," I said.

"My name's Michelle. What's yours?" The girl asked me, winking.

"Oh, um, Sodapop," I said. Michelle sounded familiar to me, I don't know why. She also kinda looked familiar.

"Wanna go have some fun upstairs? Ya know, just you and me?" Michelle asked me. I instantly thought about Y/n.

"No, not really. I'm into someone else, but she's kinda mad at me for choosing my ex over her. I need to prove that I was just blind by that fact that my ex was back," I said. Michelle then smiled really big and I looked at her confused.

"That's good. I don't want you hurting my best friend. I was just testing you," Michelle said. That's where it hit me. I had seen pictures of her that Y/n showed me. Y/n told me all about Michelle.

"Oh, now I know why I recognized you! Y/n told me a lot about you and showed me pictures of you!" I told her. I then looked behind her and saw Y/n looking mad. "Uh, does Y/n by any chance know you were testing me? She looks pretty mad, but she won't look in this direction," I said.

"Oh, crap, no she doesn't! I better get back to her and tell her she should take you back," Michelle said smiling at me. I then felt really happy.

Y/n P.O.V.

"What was that about?!" I asked Michelle as soon as she came back.

*Time skip*

"...So, yeah, you should take him back," Michelle said. She just told me everything that had happened.

"Maybe tomorrow; I'm gonna go to bed. I'm really tired. Plus I shouldn't leave Austin alone for so long," I said. She nodded and gave me a hug and left. I went upstairs and went into my room. "When did you get here, Bubba?" I asked him.

"Eh, 'bout two hours ago. I didn't wanna ruin your reunion with Michelle. Get this, man, I went to get Felicia a drink, and I went back to see her sucking faces with another guy! I broke things off with her," Dally said, showing no emotion what so ever.

"Oh no! I'm sorry, Bubba!" I then proceeded to tell him everything that happened between me and Michelle, and, of course, Soda. He was shocked.

"Might as well give him another chance, Bubba. He seems sorry," Dally told me. I nodded and we both crawled into bed and fell asleep.

A/n,

Was this chapter good? In case you're wondering, Felicia and Dallas do get back together. They are gonna have an on and off relationship. Two stories in one day, woohoo! I hope you guys enjoyed it!