Imagination.

One video. That was all it took. One measly video of some random guy playing minecraft, while drinking fireball cinnamon whiskey, with his funny friends...His name? Markiplier. And this is finally the day; the one you've dreamed of for what seems like forever. Your friends surprised you with plane tickets to Boston for PAX for your birthday. You were going to meet him. See him. Get a pic or two with him. You would get the knowledge of his true existence. Not that it was ever a doubt to you that he was real, of course he was, but..... This will make things different.

You pack frantically (even though your flight doesn't leave until 6 pm tomorrow), grabbing your Markiplier t shirt, your Markiplier pj pants, and other stuff that doesn't even matter right now cuz you were going to MEET MARKIPLIER!

You rush out your bedroom door and down your stairs to put your stuff in your car so you could leave as quick as possible tomorrow night. You then remember " MY FAN ART!" You couldn't leave it! You might be able to manage a few signatures!

You rush upstairs and find your fan art on your desk, and neatly place it all in an envelope and go and put it in your suitcase.

You re-enter your house and sit on your couch- you just relax and think to yourself...

"I , (Y/N), am going to meet the one and only Mark Fischbach. "

You sit and internally make numerous fangirl squeals at your own thoughts.

Oh how you have fantasized of this moment... Countless nights watching FNAF and Drunk Minecraft, slipping in little side thoughts of " What if? What if-if I could meet him...?" Numerous doodles of your idol / obsession now cluttering your desk and some places on your walls.

This was a huge event and you were so happy for PAX. You couldn't wait to see him- the lucious floof, the "manly muscles", his brown eyes, hearing his deep raspy voice... You hadn't just admired Mark's humor... You also had maybe slipped in a few thoughts of- well, something more than a friendly relationship with him...

"Fischbach. Mrs. Fischbach. Mrs. (Y/N) Fischbach. Mr and Mrs. Mark Edward Fischbach." You had often found yourself searching for romantic Reader x Markiplier fanfics, and once you read all the good juicy ones, you got bored. So, you watched more videos. Amnesia, Dungeon Nightmares, Deep Sleep, etc.

You get back to reality and realized you have spent the past hour and a half dozing off on your couch thinking about Markiplier.

It was now about 9:30 pm and time to take a shower, hop in your bed, and begin your nightly Markiplier watching session.

-------

You hop in bed, your (H/C) hair freshly scented with your strawberry shampoo. You grab your phone and click on the YouTube app, scrolling through your subscriptions until you find Markiplier. You click on his most recent video. You were so tired ( even though it was only 10:15 and you have adapted to staying up much later than that on YouTube) and you start to doze off to the sound of Mark's voice....

"Hello Everybody! My name's Markiplier and welcome back to...."

You were sound asleep.