𝟎𝟕

Must've been a deadly kiss, Only love can hurt like this

Must've been a deadly kiss, Only love can hurt like this ❦

2 Weeks After Date...

𝟭:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝗦𝗔

The conference room was filled with heat. So much heat. The Russians have begun to strike again with their rebelliousness after 18 years by trying to start a war with every mafia out there, but especially the Italians.

40 different mafia leaders from around the nation sat at the table listening to the newly crowned mafia leader talk about her next step to take down the Russians, even Elijah was there. Slowly admiring his girl.

"I will not sit down and look like a fucking fool while these imbeciles try to take my mafia down. A Mafia that has been running for the past 150 fucking years. My father DIED trying to keep the war down and sacrificed his self to make sure that his family and others wouldn't get hurt. Even though I'm the first woman to be in command in a very long time, I will not tolerate the disrespect. Am I clear?"

The room went dead silent and everyone shook their heads in fear. Milana looked at every single man sternly, not before ultimately landing on Elijah. A black tuxedo that wrapped around his godly, sculpted body.

His eyes scan down Milanas tanned body. The things he would do to that girl are unspeakable.

"Okay, have a good day everyone, and contact me if any of you have or need something" Milana said with her accent. Everyone shook their heads and left their attended seats, except Elijah.

Milana took a deep breath and tried to regain her conscience. She wore a brown jacket with a white turtle neck that covered the top half of her body and her hair was put in a low bun. Her natural beauty was the only thing that made Milana glow.

She felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist and a familiar cologne smell filled her nose. Elijah. "I'm not gonna sugarcoat anything but, damn beauty. You looked so sexy being dominant" Elijah started to pepper kiss her neck slightly which sent Milana into a lucid feeling.

"Thank you, lover. You looked very handsome in your tuxedo" she giggles out as his hands grab tighter on her waist. He spins her around so both bodies are face to face.

Elijah gently grabs her face and passionately kisses her. The kiss caught Milana off guard but she melted into oblivion.

Sweet oblivion