I'm sorry

Hello, as you know I'm the author of this story and I'm here to bare some bad news. I'm going to discontinue this book for a lot reasons. 

Now one of the reasons is the fact I'm no longer in the fandom and have moved on to other things. There's also some personal reason, but that's something you will not know, because it's personal. 

Now, I'm not completely losing book however. This story plot hold dear to my heart, and  i will revamping the story with other characters from a another fandom. So if you are interesting in the plot itself, please stay tune for the new book. If you are here for the character. I'm sorry. There is still wonderful books that other wonderful authors have written about these wonderful four boys, go ahead and check them out. 

Well folks, this is sad news, but it's not all that bad. I will still continue to use this plot, as  I love the plot itself and the reasons behind it. So there will be another book in the future, so stay tune for that. And if you have any questions or concerns for me, just contact me through my DMS. And I'll try to get to you soon. 

Thank you so much for understanding with my decisions, if not, then cry about it. But other than that. please be respectful in the comments. Hate comments hurt my brain. I hope you have a wonderful day/night. And thank you for reading the book in the first place, it warms my heart.

~Vale