Chapter One: Is this real?

Kirishima opened his eyes to a warmly lit room by the sunrise. His crimson eyes were looking around the room he is in, it was his room, but it felt strangely more warm, safe, and homey. A feeling that he hasn't felt since his fight with his mothers. He felt two pairs of arms around his waist, a body on top of him, and two heads on his shoulders. Kirishima looked around him, there was a soft-looking green puff of hair on top of his chest, a sandy blonde on his left shoulder and a strawberry red and a cloudy white-haired man on his left.

         Kirishima froze in shock. 'His eyes were surely ticking him, right?'  He thought. As his arms tried to rose up to rub his eyes, the weight of the sleepy males stops it from moving any farther. The red-haired male felt movement on his left, the sandy blonde male was waking up.

"So your finally up, shitty hair?" A rough, sleep laced voice rose above the silence.

           Kirishima was lost of words, he couldn't find his voice, even if he could speak, what could he even say?

"What? Cat got your tongue?" The Blonde chuckled in that deep voice that makes Kirishima gay panic even more.

"I-i," Kirishima stuttered.

"Kacchan, leave Eijichan alone," The boy with the green hair mumble in his chest. The green-haired boy nuzzled back into Kirishima's chest before falling back asleep.

          The sandy blonde rolled his eyes. Kirishima heard the blonde mumble a few words underneath his breath. The lines of 'Stupid' and 'Deku'. Kirishima gathers all of his bearings and took a deep breath.

"W-Who are you people?" He questions with a whisper and with a bit of trouble.

         There was a soft laugh, it was so heart-warming, so beautiful, and so, so genuine. Kirishima's heart stops for a bit before it starts racing like a racecar.

"Let's just say that we are your dream boyfriends, and we are here for your love and comfort. And I know it may be a little unbelievable. But, I assure you, this is all real. Almost," The blonde man looked deep into Kirishima's crimson eyes with his own deep red eyes.

"I'm Katsuki fucking Bakugou, that green-haired Deku that's on your chest is Izuku Midoriya and that half 'n half bastard that on your other shoulder is Shoto Todoroki. It's finally fucking nice to me you Eijiro Kirishima." The blonde male now knows as Katsuki Bakugou, was staring deep into Eijiro's eyes throughout the entire time he was talking. The only time he looked away was when the 'half 'n half' 'Todorokl shifted. Todoroki starts to sit up, before looking at Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Morning both of you. But it's a little too early for my liking. Shall I wake up Izuku?" The blonde shook his head.

"It's still too early for Deku. I don't want that fucking loser constantly annoying me of how it's 'Too early!' Or how he constantly hugs you for 'warmth'..," Bakugou groan.

There was a mumble from the said green-haired man. "I heard that Kacchan!"

There was a growl. "What are you going to do Deku? Punch me?" Bakugou challenged Midoriya.

"Nope, but I will pout," Midoriya said as he sits up from Kirishima's chest.

        Bakugou glares at the other male, Midoriya pouts at Bakugou, Todoroki just watching there with no emotion, and Kirishima is watching the two males bricker with no intention of speaking to ruin the cute scene that's in front of him.

With a growl, Bakugou gets up. "I'm going to make breakfast, hey Eijiro, for your coffee. Two spoon fulls of creamer. And the ungodly amount of three spoon fulls of sugar?" 

        That's what Kirishima likes in his coffee. He nods, with no sound coming out of his mouth that's open. Bakugou leans in and kisses his forehead. Then he lifts his finger up, puts it under Eijiro's jaw, before closing it. Without his permission, his jaw drops again. But quickly closes it, when Bakugou leans in again. Bakugou smirked, he leans back and heads towards the bedroom door and leaves the toom.

Sorry for the cliffhanger! I was freaking out that I almost forgot that I was supposed to write the story... But with enough energy and dedication! I was able to finish it! Though it's not finished, i hope you enjoyed the First Chapter! ~ Capt. Vale

Words: 738

Time frame: 2 1/2 hours

Edit: 1 edit

Update: No

Parts of the chapter: 1/2