chapter 1

It's senior year and what a better way to treat myself than getting laid after finding out my boyfriend has been screwing the whole school. I mean a majority.  I'm just treating myself, this is me forgetting him. I found a parking spot.  I came to a bar across town just so that I wouldn't see people from my school. I walk in the bar with three other girls. They didn't know I knew that they had been sleeping with Micheal. What can I say I'd have to applaud that he's getting around. The guy at the door checked our fake I.D's without issue I guess he didn't care much. And after getting inside Jessica, Kate, and Ashley squealed because they thought it wasn't going to work. I don't know who made there I.D's but mine was pure perfection.  Got it from "the" kids at school you know innocent looking and could be an angel. In fact I think they made him think I was a minor because of how crappy their I.D was.  Alas we get a table, as we are looking around Jessica,  Kate and Ashley think about going straight to the dance floor in hope of some poor sap buying a drink for one of them.

" Let's go Jessica, " Kate said in all nervousness " OK but I'm pulling Ashley along " Jessica said as the trio tried to leave. "Hey, make sure you guys get a ride back to my house " I said, screaming over the music. They all shook their heads yes. I went to the bar and ordered a citrus cocktail and 3 shots. Took the shots like it was nothing and ordered another three cocktails as I saw the girls went back to the table. I guess they had no bites. I paid and asked the bartender to bring it to the table we were at. As I sat back down I saw a target just walk in. The guy didn't look like a creep and he also didn't look untrustworthy.  So and another round of ye good ol' liquid courage I was out on the floor. I don't look bad, in fact I look great. My hair was bright red as a natural defect making me ginger. It had some natural waves in it. My green eyes made me look like that Disney princess. We all know. I was wearing a velvet dress stopping around my bottom, it was backless. And some heels that looked like sandals with leather cross sections tying it up. I saw him just sitting at a table by the bar and decided to walk over. 

" I found somebody I wanna talk to." I tell the girls they give me good luck and I walk off. I make my way to his table and see he has someone with him. It's a guy but let's hope I'm not interrupting 'something'. I walk over and say hello. The guy I wanted to talk to was Asian I didn't bow because it might not be what he was looking for. " Heya handsome, would you let me buy you a drink. " and thought wow he looks better up close. He had his sides shaved up nice and neat and his hair pushed back. In a nice casual set of clothing a pair of jeans and a dress shirt. He looked at my eyes and then my freckles which can be found almost all over my body. I could tell he was enjoying what he was looking at but he refused. " Sorry doll face I can't join you yet why don't you sit and wait a bit for me." I looked confused for a second and thought oh he's playing hard to get.  So I said" sweetheart the chance is rare I'm gonna be on the dance floor and when you get jealous enough seeing someone else on me then we talk, this is not how that work you've gotta meet me in the middle" I kissed him on the cheek and walked away. Only checked once to see if he was looking which he was. I smiled and mouthed" see you later. " 

I have been dancing to two songs waiting for him to come and the I notice the girls I came with are dancing with guys now. Someone came up to me and held my waist in a slow grinding moment. I thought it was the guy I was talking to but it was a rando.  I decided to be mean and make eye contact with him while I'm dancing on this guy. And another rando comes up and dances with me as well. He probably was Hispanic or Latin by the way he was making me spin. After the spinning stopped I turned to look for my target to find him missing and said " his loss" out loud and then some other guy grabbed me and said "whose loss" I looked up and thought the target had been acquired. We danced and need I say chemistry on point. We went to his table and started talking and drinking. We had a lovely conversation and a little argument but it was all enjoyable.  Now I'm tipsy. I looked up to Keenan, which was the name he gave me. It turns out it's his English name.  And say " wanna get out of this place and talk somewhere else" with very seductive eyes. He replied with a " Elly are you sure " and I said with all the bags in the world. " I think you can handle it, what is your libido short?" Challenging his manhood was probably a mistake