chapter 2

Author's note : all explicit things will be in another book

It's the morning after and I'm grateful for the Tylenol I took beforehand, but I am a little sore. I looked around and saw that he was still asleep. " Oh Keegan, you are adorable. " I do the cliche of writing a note and giving him fare for the taxi. Note reads keegan I had fun I don't think we can continue this. See you in the future. I got dressed and walked out. Leaving the hotel I notice it's high class and looking very expensive.  Now I regret leaving money. But I'm already in the lobby. I called a cab to go to the bar we were at and went inside my car and drove home. Before getting there I stopped at a store and picked up something to drink and a chocolate. After I get home I see the girls asleep on the couch in the living room and go upstairs to my room. I didn't even bother getting a blanket for them because they brought their own. I went upstairs and went to sleep because it was 7 in the morning.  I take a painkiller after waking up thinking it looks like it's time for me to really wake up. I Took some of my vitamins and went downstairs to make a smoothie. Karolina, our maid was cooking breakfast. " Where's Bash karo?" I asked to look for Sebastián the butler. "He's walking Caesar ". Ah no wonder I woke up on my own without a wet face. After Karolina finished cooking the girls woke up from the smell. Nothing like sausage eggs and bacon for breakfast.  I only wanted bacon because I had a smoothie earlier. While we were eating the girls just kept talking about how excited they were for school . And how they plan on getting a new boyfriend and possibly sleeping around. And then. 

" Elliandra when did you get back?"Kate asked, itching for a spill. " after you guys fell asleep" I replied all nonchalantly " how did that conversation go" Ashley asked and I guess they were thinking I was slow or stupid or something because everyone knows them to be gossips. " I was rejected," I said, not telling them the truth." It's alright , it happens to the best of us." Ashley replied and Jessica nodded. I began thinking I would have liked these girls and we could have been great friends if only they didn't sleep with my boyfriend.  Then the conversation transferred back to school and the what are you gonna wear,  and the wanna go shopping.  I said no to the shopping and said I'm going with my mom knowing that's a lie because she isn't even home.  I'm afraid she's doing business overseas.  I usually do my shopping online and go to the mall with people I like.  But this isn't my story. After a few hours the girls left and the place was already cleaned so there was nothing to do.  I was bored and decided to be nice and break up with my boyfriend.  I sent the text we need to see other people.  And I guess he was confused so he sent a what with a question mark.  

Insert picture 

After sending my message I turned my phone off and laid down looking at the ceiling.
I need new friends.