Goodnight Sunset/short chapter

The fire brought a comfort warmth to the teenag- er, mare. The warmth she felt from the fire and also from the Alicorn, whom laying next to her, very closely. She watches the Alicorn read. Sunset smile to herself, viewing the Alicorn eyes full of interest as they read each letter, Twilight Sparkle truly is dorkable. Sunset felt a odd feeling in her stomach, the feeling is not pain nor uncomfortableness. It's rather a warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach, strangely new to this strange feeling in her stomach. Sunset ears calmly listen to her reading as if it's music to her ears. It's odd that her thoughts are about the purple Alicorn, she did find it weird that she cannot stop thinking about the mare next to her.
Why is she thinking about the mare next to he-"Sunset?" The unicorn shook her head. She stare eye to eye with the Alicorn."It's your turn to read." The unicorn shook her head again before smiling.
"Sorry I was thinking..." She trailed off, looking away from the alicorn.
"Sunset can I ask you something?"
The unicorn bit her bottom lip, unsure to answer. Slowly Sunset nod her head."Are you ever going to speak to Celestia?" Her heart froze- many thoughts went through her mind.
She totally blank out of that one problem.... She fear to return to her former Teacher. She can't, not after the things she done and said. She wants to speak with Celestia, but she fear of the punishment she'll get.
"You don't need to answer it if you're uncomfortable about."
"Thank you Sparkle."Sunset said."If you don't mind can you read? I like hearing you read." By the time she was finish a blush spread her muzzle.
Twilight blink a couple time before she smile.
"Sure." She says and continue to read.
Sunset smile lowering her head to the floor. Twilight reading brings peace to her mind. Her ear flicked, and she closed her eyes. "Goodnight sunset." She heard the mare beside her say.
She then slip into slumber.......