On her own

Trixie decided to plan the date after arguing with Katya that she had the money so she was going to spend it. She got them entrees for a party on a boat, and was proud of herself for finding something not so basic. She was still scared of going to big events with a lot of strangers, but now she knew to never leave her drink alone. And Katya would be with her.

"You look incredible" Katya said coming up behind Trixie who was finishing her makeup.
"Thank you. You're so hot in that dress."

Katya smiled and sucked on Trixie's neck, pushing her hips into her.
"Babe... We're gonna be late" Trixie complained, getting aroused by her girlfriend's touch.
"Now we can go" Katya proudly said looking at the new dark hickey right above Trixie's collarbone.
"Ugh Kat! I need to cover this up I don't wanna look like a teenager."
"Uh uh I don't think so. You're my baby you should be glad I don't make you tattoo my name on your body."
"Why are you being so possessive? I'm yours"
"That's right. Just don't forget it tonight when we're surrounded by tens of hot young girls"
"Katya no matter how gorgeous they are I'll still chose you. I love you. You're the prettiest sexiest funniest and smartest woman."
"I thought that was you?!" Katya said with a fake confused tone.

They flirted more during the ride to the ocean, and walked their way to the yacht that hosted the party. Trixie had on a short blue dress with a white satin bow that wrapped under her boobs and short heeled white sandals. Katya was wearing a black dress that was cut open on one side and showed her thigh. She wore high platform heels and was taller than Trixie for once. She liked it.

There were maybe 100 people scattered all around the yacht, some dancing, some drinking, and a few in the little pool and jacuzzi that were on the top.

Trixie and Katya joined the group of people in front of the dj booth and danced together, but after a while Katya's feet were killing her and she had to sit down. She watched her girlfriend from a couch and saw how everyone looked at her with either envy or lust. Trixie didn't seem to notice, she was focused on making Katya drool with her moves. It worked well, Katya wanted to take Trixie home right away to make love with her all night. She controlled herself though, and they enjoyed the party for a few more hours.

They arrived at Katya's place past 1 am. She gave Trixie a little tour of her humble flat, and the girl was mesmerized by all the paintings and drawings Katya did that were hung up on the walls. There were a few of Trixie, and she felt so proud when Katya called her her muse.

As soon as they entered the bedroom Katya picked Trixie up and laid her down gently on the bed, removing all of her clothes. She threw her own dress on the ground and pushed her panties down, coming on top of Trixie but not doing anything. After a few seconds of intense eye contact Trixie pushed Katya down on her and brought their lips together. Katya moved their bodies around in a scissoring position, both girls moaning when their clits touched. They rolled their hips against each other, digging their fingers in the skin of the other to stay as close as possible. Only a minute later Trixie was on the brink, her vision becoming blurry.

"Mommy!" She let out locking eyes with Katya as she came.
"Mhm yeah give it to mommy..." Her girlfriend lowly grunted, reaching her own orgasm moments later with a loud sigh of relief.

"How do you feel about toys Trix?" Katya asked as soon as they finished.
"I've only used a wand."
"Would you like to try to ride my strap?"
"Hum yeah but I've never done that before. Can you guide me?"
"Of course my love" Katya said kissing Trixie and getting up.

She pushed her side of the dildo in her and slid on the strap before laying down next to Trixie and resting her back against the headboard.

"Fuck that's big" Trixie whispered biting her lip.
"I don't have anything smaller but if it's too much I still have my fingers or my tongue or whatever part of my body really" Katya reassured with a giggle.
"No no I'll go slow it's okay" Trixie replied straddling Katya and taking the dildo in her hands, guiding it to her entrance. Katya rubbed soothing circles on Trixie's ass to help her relax, watching intently as the dick plunged into her tight pussy.
"Aah fuck. Mmh" Trixie whined when half of the dildo disappeared in her.
"That's it baby. Keep going" Katya encouraged.
Trixie sank down further and gasped loudly as she fully sat on her girlfriend's lap.
"Good job babygirl" Katya praised kissing Trixie.

The blonde put her hands down on Katya's stomach and slowly lifted herself up before coming back down. She did this a few times and gained speed, letting out whines that Katya reveled in.

"You like this?" Katya asked looking up at Trixie.
"So much! I'm already close fuck"
"Go faster baby" The Russian groaned, the object inside her moving each time Trixie did.
"I can't Kat I can't"
"Need my help?"
"Yes!"

Trixie immediately felt Katya's strong grip on her hips. She submitted and let her girlfriend move her body towards completion. Katya was completely entranced by Trixie's whines, the way the dildo thrusted in her, and the aggressive clapping sound of their skin. With a few strokes Trixie was sent over the edge, too lost in pleasure to form words and simply screaming moans. She put her hands over Katya's and squeezed them as her juices leaked on the strap and down Katya's stomach. The Russian unhanded Trixie and she collapsed forward, bringing her ass up one more time to remove the dildo from herself.

"Are you okay princess?"
"Mhmm" Trixie hummed sleepily.
"Already taping out huh? I knew it" Katya kindly scoffed.
"Shhhut up. I'm just resting a bit."
"Sure baby sure"

Like Katya expected Trixie fell asleep after a few minutes of back rubs. She laid her down and tucked her in bed, then removed the strap on and washed it in the bathroom. Katya came back with some makeup wipes to clean Trixie's face. Once she was done she did the same thing on herself and joined Trixie.

"I'm sorry..." Trixie mumbled half asleep.
"Why babygirl"
"I didn't even last an hour I'm such a useless bottom"
"Don't say that my love! We have all the time in the world and you did so well tonight. Besides you're my baby bottom and I love you as you are."
"Mmh you're too nice. I love you kitty."
"Goodnight bunny"
"Night night"

The two women slept until 10 am and then went home to let the babysitter go. They spent the entire weekend together, just enjoying each other's presence. Trixie was now able to walk without crutches again and she insisted on going to college by herself. Even if she liked to be babied, she knew Katya was paid to take care of Christian. She left the house on her own on Monday after a few goodbye kisses, putting her headphones in and taking the bus.

Katya dropped Christian at school and went to her place, starting yet another painting. She tried to do something different but ended up tracing out Trixie's curves and features. By the time she had to pick up the young boy in the afternoon, her girlfriend was laying bare in pink clouds on the canvas.

Trixie didn't came home at 6 pm like she usually did. Katya sent her many texts to no avail, and her calls were all sent to voicemail. It was now 8 pm, and she was seriously worried. She reached out to some of Trixie's friends, but apparently she didn't go to class that day. Fear filled Katya's body as she imagined the worst. What if she was hit by a car, left dead in the gutter. At 11pm she decided to call Trixie's mom to inform her of the situation, but the woman was not bothered, saying Trixie was just probably out with friends or another girl. That assumption made Katya's blood boil. She knew Trixie, her baby would never do something like that. Clearly her mom didn't knew her well.

Katya had no other choice but to go to sleep for now. Even if it broke her heart more to be in Trixie's bed alone, she had to stay in the house in case Christian needed her, or if her girlfriend came back later. Katya had an horrible night filled with gruesome nightmares depicting Trixie's death. She woke up maybe 5 times covered in sweat, her heart rate high, tears flowing down her cheeks. She felt like all of this was fake, how could her perfect heaven be destroyed so suddenly? The worst was that she had no idea what happened to her lover. At 6 am she couldn't take it anymore, so she got up and cleaned around the house, prepared everything for Christian's breakfast and cried some more. As soon as the boy was at school, she drove to the police station to declare Trixie's disappearance. Katya had to wait almost one hour before talking to someone, but with the lack of evidence and Trixie being 21 years old, they told her to wait another week before coming back. She was crushed. How would she survive one week without Trixie? She didn't even know if the girl was still alive. The Russian left completely distraught, feeling her life slipping through her fingers.