First Impressions

═════ ✰ ═════

-Start of tape-

Hello! We here at Freddy Fazebear's corporation would love to welcome you formally and gratefully to our team! You will be working in the Mega Mall Pizzaplex as a technician. We loved your application and were hired on the spot! You have great potential to be one of our greatest engineers.

Before you get started on your work, we would like to point out some ground rules while working under our company. We here at Freddy Fazebear's do not, under no circumstances, address the rumors of our old locations. We must uphold this rule at all times and comply with any additional rules. Or else we'll have to remove you from our franchise.

But aside from that you will find everything you need in the worker's handbook sent to you with this tape. Along with your uniform and schedule for your first week here at Fazebear's.

And remember the fate of our animatronics are in your hands.

Good luck and welcome to Freddy Fazebear's!

-End of Tape-

═════ ✰ ═════

"Hello! You must be the new employee! Its very nice to meet you finally!" The "boss" held out his hand.

I took it in mine and shook once and firmly.

"OoOo, you have very...nice hands..." He gave me a disgusted side eye. As per-usual.

I just stared at him.

"Well, anyways, would you like a tour of the Pizzaplex?" He gestures towards the door.

I nod.

"Great! Follow me please!" He made his way towards the door and pushes it open light blaring into the room. The "boss" stepped out and I followed.

"This is the lobby, where all our guests check in and buy from the gift shops before leaving the mall! Also some services." The man grinned wide.

Ahead of us was a giant statue of the bear, Fred? Fredrick? Frank? Whatever. He's holding a mic and singing I guess.

A fountain below the statue, and gift shops and what not.

I follow the man up the stairs not really bothering to listen to anything unnecessary coming out of that man's mouth. We reached the top of the steps.

He spoke, "The daycare is to our right! And there is a robot there that'll be your under your care." He stepped towards the elevators as I continue to stare at the daycare's doors.

That's useful information.

I heard a ding and quickly went over to the man inside the elevator. Ignored him throughout the entire elevator ride.

And once the doors open, I thanked him mentally for shutting up about whatever he was talking about.

We stepped outside and low and behold the gigantic mall before us.

Oh yeah imma get lost here alright.

"Before meeting the four main animatronics you'll be working with, and your work space, you'll be guided to the lockers where your coworkers are currently at!" He smiled wider.

Why is he happy?

I followed him and my god the place gets bigger and bigger and bigger as we go along.