DJ Music Man

═════ ✰ ═════

"HellooOoOoo Freddy!" I smiled up at the big bear man.

"Hello (Y/N)." He smiled down.

I yawned, "How's your morning going so far?"

"(Y/N) did you sleep well last night?" Freddy asked, avoiding my question.

"Uhhhh, no. Cause I wanna give Frankie a voice! And I spent all night thinking up of a device!"

I manically laugh, "And I've finally done it! Hahaha!" I enter the elevator, Freddy follows me in.

"(Y/N). Please take care of yourself." Freddy placed his hand on my head and started to pet me.

My face immediately heated up, I smack his hand away, "Why did you do that?" I look at Freddy with wide eyes.

Freddy tilts his head, "You do to me all the time. Am I not allowed to do it back to you?"

I opened my mouth to protest, but close it and pause.

He is right.

I sigh, "I mean, nothing's stopping you...yet."

I hear Freddy happily hum as he placed his hand back on my head.

The elevator doors open. And I step out, forcing his hand off, but Freddy pulls me back into the elevator by my waist.

"Freddy! Wha-" I gasped, surprised.

"(Y/N), you need to stop overworking yourself..." Freddy whispered in my ear. The elevator doors closed.

He pulled my figure further into his and slowly sat down in the elevator floor.

I sat down with him, and gripped his arms, "Freddy, I know that. But,"

I lift my head upwards, looking directly at him, "This work makes me happy." I smiled up at him.

"And you make me happy Freddy, being here with you~"

Freddy's face turns pink and hides it in the crook of my neck.

"Damn, I wished I could stay overnight at work...rather than my shitty living quarters..." I grumbled.

"(Y/N)...do you wa-"

The elevator door opens. And there stood a blond woman in a security guard outfit.

Welp, this is awkward.

That lady is probably thinking, 'Why is that 8ft animatronic cuddling that human girl in an elevator? Why did I bother to even come to work today??'

Oh how I wish I could melt into a puddle of nothingness right now!

"I'm hallucinating again." I hear the lady grumble and elevator doors close in her face.

I pry my way out of Freddy's arms and click the button to go back up.

I groan, leaning with my forearms against the wall.

"This will haunt me in my nightmares..." I mumbled to myself.

The elevator doors opened, and I walk out with Freddy following behind me.

"Did I do something wrong?" Freddy asked, he seemed very concerned.

I turn around, stopped moving making him stop in his tracks as well.

"You did nothing wrong. It was that lady. We were having a moment." I growled.

And it was really nice! And I wished it could've gone longer! It was so warm in Freddy's arms!

I snarl and kick the ground, "FUCK!" I yell and continue to walk to Parts and Service.