Roxy's Raceway

═════ ✰ ═════

"Good morning...Roxy?"

"Yes. Good morning to you to loser." She crossed her arms and swinged her tail back and forth.

"Where's Freddy?" I asked. Already kinda missing his daily greets.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" She scoffed, flipping her hair as she raised her snout into the air.

"Uhh, did you get off on the wrong side of the bed today? Or is there a stick stuck up your ass?" I asked plainly.

She widen her eyes, "What?! No! I don't have something stuck up my a͌͛s̉-"

Her voice box glitches out, and she coughed a bit.

"Ugh, that hurts." She clears her throat.

Glaring slightly at me.

"Why do you guys try to curse if it hurts you?" I asked, strolling past her to the elevator.

"Cause it sounds cool." She stated, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I entered the elevator, her following me.

"Really? So you all have tired cursing?" I turned to her, the doors closing.

"Except Freddy." She rolled her eyes.

I chuckled, "Yea, kinda figured."

"Monty and I always try to curse at each other. I remembered this one time he tried to curse me out in a full sentence! And he did not make it through the first word! He started crying like a baby!" She laughed out loud.

"He's pretty stupid!" She snickered, her laughter dying down.

"Damn, really? He is a dumbass." I snorted as the elevator doors opened.

I walked out and she still followed.

"Oh! And Chica, she's only cursed once in her whole entire life time!" She yelled, smiling.

Weird mood change. But whatever.

"Oh? Really?" My curiosity has piqued.

"Yea! Monty had broken something of hers. And she totally flipped out! I mean Monty was even scared." She cackled at the thought, probably.

"But the strange thing is, her voice box glitched out when she said it, but she said the whole word! I wish I could be as resilient as her." She sighed a bit.

"You're not?" I asked pressing the button on the stage.

She chokes back her words, "I mean, I am! But it's just...she's been here longer, so." Her voice lowering.

"That doesn't mean you're not as cool as her. Or resilient." I stated hopping off the stage.

"You think I'm cool?" She asked, following in suit.

"Well, yea, I mean," I stopped in front of her, looking up.

"Who wouldn't find you cool?" I smiled.

She widen her eyes, and started stuttering nonsense.

I smirked and turned on my heels and continued on to Parts and Service.

"Hey!" She called out, jogging after me.

"(Y/N)!" She caught up with me.

"You're cool too!" Her tail wagged from side to side, frantically.

I furrowed my brows, slightly taken aback, "Uhh, thank you."