♟️Ours♟️

"Destinyyy, uncle's got something for you."

Jace cooed as he came inside the hospital room with a large pink teddy bear.

"Jace, what she gon do with that big ass bear?" Marquis questioned, walking in behind him.

"Language, Marquis," Jaden scolded him.

"My bad, Jae."

Jace sat the bear down on a chair then went straight to the sink to put on a hairnet, and wash his hands, like he'd been doing for the last two days when he came to visit.

Jaden gladly handed the newborn to her uncle. Jace was already overprotective from the moment he found out Jaden was pregnant, it only amplified the moment Desmond sent his younger brother a photo of his niece. Of course, Jace said he knew it was a girl the entire time.

"Hello babyyyy," Jace gently rocked his niece. She opened her big brown eyes to look at him, then closed them back, returning to sleep. "How you feelin today?" He asked Jaden while settling into a chair.

"Better. Not as tired as the last two days. I feel like a cow, all I do is eat, sleep, and feed her, or milk myself."

Marquis laughed, "Little Jaden's a mommy now."

"Right? It's so real now." She said looking at her baby sound asleep.

Destiny Genesis King was born on November 11th, 8:54 pm, a spitting image of her father with her dark hair, and golden-brown eyes.

Though she was more than a month premature, after spending her first night in the NICU, she had no health issues and weighed just under 5 lbs, so after assessments, she was able to return to her parent's room.

"Hey Big Papa," Jaden softly greeted her husband as he walked into the room.

He'd been in and out all day taking care of business. Jaden told him he could go but he refused to leave her and Destiny, so he never stayed gone too long.

"Hey Lil Mama," he walked over and kissed her forehead, then her lips. "you betta stop lookin at me like that woman, or imma put another one in you."

"Here you go." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Y'all gon be right back here next year. Des gon have way too much time on his hands, and we know y'all." Marquis cracked.

"The next one gon my nephew, I'm callin it now," Jace announced.

"Can I enjoy my daughter before y'all try to wish more pregnancy on me?" Jaden asked, laughing at them.

A knock on the door quieted the group, as a nurse came inside.

"Time to go home Mrs. King."

•••

"How you feeling, bae?" Desmond asked, kissing Jaden's knuckles as he drove.

"Good. I'm just ready to sleep in our bed and not have to be fully clothed. I wanna be comfortable now that I'm a milk machine," She laughed, looking out the window. Seeing unfamiliar surroundings, she turned to look at Desmond, "Babe, where we goin?"

He smirked, not looking in her direction. He continued driving.

"Desmond, I know you hear me."

"Hmm." He hummed a response.

"Where are we going?"

He turned into a gated driveway that was opening before speaking, "Home."

"Who house is this?"

"It's ours, Jaden."

"You bought us a house?"

"I didn't expect Destiny to make her appearance into the world so early. I planned to surprise you for Christmas." He confessed.

Jaden was lost for words as they approached the massive three-level home.

Desmond parked in the front and got out to open the door for Jaden to step out, then he pulled Destiny, who was sleeping in her car seat, out the backseat.

"There are five bedrooms, six bathrooms, two kitchens, a movie theater, an office for me, and you with study space for when you go back to school next year. The backyard has a pool, but it's gated off, for safety." Desmond rambled on nervously as they walked into the large front double doors.

If Desmond said anything more, Jaden didn't hear him because she was too in shock.

"Oh my God." She whispered, seeing the inside of the home. "This place is beautiful. Thank you so much." She thanked him.

"Thank you... for being you. For letting me show and prove." He kissed her lips, gently before continuing, "I told you, baby, I'm a grown-ass man. I do grown man things. You my wife. We have a child. Everything I own is yours. This is all ours." He said, with his hand around her waist.

"Desmond, if I didn't push a baby out my coochie a few days ago, I'd fuck you all over this house." She said seductively.

"Six weeks, boo. But for now, I want you and babygirl to go get some rest." He pressed the call button on the elevator. "After I put her down, I'll bring in the diaper bag and your pump. The master suite and second kitchen are on the third floor so we can use that fridge especially for your milk,"

"You sure you've never done this Daddy thing before?" She smirked at him.

He shook his head, smiling, "Nah, but I'm starting to like it."

"Until she's keeping us up all night." Jaden laughed.

Desmond smiled at his wife as she gawked at their new home,

"I could do this a few more times."

♟•••••♟