Stop Being So Mean

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. And today, we have a chance to take it all back." Steve spoke as he glanced between everyone in their white suits, some (that some being Raiva and Natasha) holding hands whilst others patted each other on the back.

"You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round-trip each. No mistakes, no do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful."

Raiva lifted her head as she felt Stella creep around her head.

"No dying."

Raiva shoved Stella back into her spine with a chuckle, nodding to Steve so he could continue.

"This is the fight of our lives, and we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck."

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket muttered as Steve finished his speech.

"Right?" Scott smirked, Raiva rolling her eyes as she heard his high heart rate.

"Alright, you heard the man. Stroke those keys, Jolly Green." Tony called out as Bruce stood by the switches.

"Remember, the date on the left and the month on the right!" Raiva called out and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on." Nat turned her around and knelt down in front of her.

"What are you?"

"Brave, bold and beautiful... but mostly a bitch." Raiva smirked as she added that last part, causing Nat to scoff playfully and shove her.

"Brucie, save me from your ex!"

"Don't reference me as a shark, thank you very much." Bruce groaned as he found his place next to Tony and pressed the start button on his wrist.

"See ya in a minute." Nat smirked at Steve.

"Gross."

"Raiva, you are literally wearing an engagement ring."

"What? I can't say flirting is gross? What's that? Flirting, and it's gross."

The panels above them began to rotate as their masks slid onto their heads, slowly expanding before the tunnel opened and they were sucked through.

----

"I'M IN OUTER SPACE AGAIN! OH YE-"

Raiva choked on her words when Nat hit her in the chest with the back of her hand, coughing as her saliva went down the wrong pipe.

"Ow."

"Oh, calm down." The Widow rolled her eyes playfully as her white suit disappeared to reveal her iconic one, the same to Clint, Raiva and Nebula whilst Rhodey's simply fell back into his War Machine armour.

"Rhodey, how's it looking?"

"Alright, bring it down, Blue! Right on that line, that's it. Down, down." He responded to Nebula's call.

Raiva suddenly spun and Stella took her over for a hot second, a web shooting out to catch an Orloni and eat it. When Stella subsided back into Raiva, she coughed a little and saw Nat's concerned look.

"Stella wanted a snack." She murmured.

"Alright. Hey, can we hurry it up?" Clint asked Rhodey.

"Guys, chop-chop. Come on, we're on the clock." Nat jeered.

"All that, is really helpful." Rhodey grumbled.

As the Benatar's pod finally landed, the trio walked over to Rhodey and Nebula to say their farewells. Raiva heard a small squelch behind her and smirked as Stella waved goodbye with a small tendril, a chuckle coming from Rhodey whilst Nebula stayed silent.