𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘋𝘌

RAKIM MYERS19↳ THE BRONX, NY⌚︎: sometime in the 90s, 8:57AM

RAKIM MYERS
19
THE BRONX, NY
⌚︎: sometime in the 90s, 8:57AM

i banged on the door waiting door waiting for alexis to open the door, i don't even know why i agreed to her bullshit attempt at blackmailing me

i banged on the door waiting door waiting for alexis to open the door, i don't even know why i agreed to her bullshit attempt at blackmailing me. i guess i needed my hair done that bad. she opened the door, lil kim playing somewhere in the distance. "uh we doing it in my room cause that's where my cd player is and ion feel like moving it" she said guiding me to her room. it was decorated head to toe with posters of every band,singer, rapper, and actor you could imagine. "you like nirvana?" i asked sitting down on the desk chair she had nodding along to the music. "who doesn't?" she snickered starting to take down my hair.

"when the last time you got your shit braided man?" she mumbled as she scratched all the dandruff out my hair. "uh maybe 4 months ago? i used to have my old lady do it for me but..." i stopped myself cause ian feel like telling her all that. i barely knew the bitch, why am i finna tell her my whole life story. "do you oil your scalp?" i shrugged not even knowing what the fuck that meant. i felt a stinging sensation on my forehead. 'did she just pop me with a comb?' i thought to myself looking up at her irritated.

"yo what the fuck did you do that for?"

"yo hair hella thick but it's also hella unhealthy"

"my bad." i muttered rubbing my forehead sorely.

i looked up at the mirror sitting on her vanity, she was half way done unbraiding my hair. she was fast. "you do your own hair?" i asked referring to the long box braids that touched her butt. "yeah" alexis snorted "used to make hella cash doing it in my old neighborhood doing it too" she frowned.

"why you move?" i asked

"doesn't matter" she shut me down quick. "let's go wash your hair"

┓└┓└┓

i looked in the mirror slightly amazed by the cornrows she put in my head. "damn girl you got talent for real" i ran my fingers through the parts of my bare scalp, it was still tender from the braids being tight. she handed me a little tube of oil, with a serious look on her face. "put this in between parts every 2 days before you go to bed, after that put on a scarf...and come back every 3 weeks so you don't be looking crazy by the head."