Chapter 48: Stay overnight

Knowing that he was going to sleep with Gu Mingrui at night, it was useless to act like a baby, Chu Siyuan ate two large bowls of rice in tears, his stomach was like a small bomb.

Shen Muan gently touched Chu Siyuan's belly, he didn't dare to use force, for fear that Chu Siyuan's belly would explode if he tried hard.

"Don't you support it?" Chu Yi poked Chu Siyuan in the stomach, Chu Siyuan flicked, holding his belly with two short hands, looking at his uncle very vigilantly.

"You hate it." Chu Siyuan looked disgusted. If disgust could be materialized, then Chu Yi would have been buried by Chu Siyuan's disgust.

"I care about you." Chu Yi said solemnly, but no one believed his words.

Chu Siyuan had been watching Chu Yi vigilantly, but no one noticed that the white gloves were approaching quietly. The white glove raised his head, his two front paws curled up, and slowly stood up. Its two big cat eyes kept staring at Chu Siyuan's stomach.

The white gloves first stretched out their paws and touched Chu Siyuan's belly, then suddenly jumped up and stepped on Chu Siyuan's belly. With strength, he jumped onto the table, grabbed a piece of meat and ran away.

Chu Siyuan vomited and almost vomited out, shocking Shen Muan and Gu Mingrui.

Shen Muan took the trash can and gently patted Chu Siyuan on the back. Chu also handed the water cup over calmly and let Chu Siyuan take a sip, slightly suppressing the feeling of vomiting.

"I'll get you some Jianweixiaoshi tablets." Shen Muan reluctantly went to find Chu Siyuan for Jianweixiaoshi tablets. He had clearly reminded him, but in the end he still held himself like this, and there was no one left.

Gu Mingrui clutched the white gloves and criticized it very seriously. The white glove didn't lift its head, all it was thinking about was the meat in its mouth. As for the two-legged creature next to it, it could completely ignore it.

As for what Gu Mingrui said, White Glove couldn't understand what the other party was saying. The white glove ran away from Gu Mingrui very easily. It climbed onto the cabinet and looked at Gu Mingrui condescendingly, as if saying to see how you catch me.

Chu Yi rubbed his stomach for Chu Siyuan a little disgustingly. His nephew might be a bit stupid. Others just stopped eating when they were full. Chu Siyuan would be fine, but if he was full, he still had to eat half a bowl. According to this habit, it is estimated that Chu Siyuan will become Chu Siyuan in a short time.

The chubby, the kind that can be played as a ball.

Shen Muan gave Chu Siyuan three stomach-invigorating and digestive tablets according to the instructions. Chu Siyuan was originally reluctant to take it. He thought this was a medicine, but after taking it in his mouth, Chu Siyuan found that it was sweet and pretty good. delicious.

Chu Siyuan finished the three slices, still looking at Shen Mu'an, and wanted to eat more.

Chu Yi felt that he was also a little braced, but he was a little embarrassed to go to Shen Mu'an to take Xiaoshi tablets. The things Shen Mu'an made were so delicious. In fact, let alone Chu Siyuan, even he couldn't help eating more.

Just when Chu Yi was a little tangled, Shen Muan gave three slices by himself, except for Chu Siyuan who had already eaten it. Gu Mingrui was eating just right and wanted to give Chu Siyuan what Brother An An gave him, but in Shen Muan's eyes, he still gave up this plan.

Chu Siyuan lowered his head in disappointment, and looked at his uncle with expectant eyes.

Chu could not be as good as Gu Mingrui, he ate all the Jianweixiaoshi tablets in front of Chu Siyuan.