Tara's Jiyeon×Lisa

BPWolf here's your request sorry I can't make it a story.

Jiyeon  Pov
Hi I'm Park Ji-Yeon a singer and I'm also a actress before but now I'm not anymore. I went back here in Korea last week from Japan.

I have a ex girlfriend which is the former Blackpink member Lalisa Manoban. We broke because of me, I'm still not ready that time and she gave me time to be ready.

Now I'm ready but she's not here anymore because when we broke up after two months they disbanded and she went back to Thailand.

Jiyeon!...... Ji-Eun called me so I looked at her.

What?...... I asked her.

Hmm some fans saw a lot a former artists from YG Entertainment started to arrive in the airport including Blackpink but there's no Manoban can be seen there....... Ji-Eun answered.

Hmm okay ...... I said.

Guess you're still into her...... Ji-Eun said.

I'm just not ready that time Ji-Eun.....I said to her.

It's been two years tho..... Ji-Eun said.

It's been two years and I'm still waiting but is it still me after two years?

Oh look the park will open tomorrow...... Ji-Eun said.

What park?...... I asked her.

Hmm where you and Lisa used to date before..... Ji-Eun answered.

Hmm it's been a long time since I went there...... I said.

Can we go there?....... I asked her.

Yeah sure..,.. Ji-Eun answered then her eyes suddenly widen.

What's wrong?..... I asked her.

Your ex is here already.....  Ji-Eun answered then she showed me her phone.

Hmm it's kinda suspicious that the former artists of YGE started to appear again

Hmm it's kinda suspicious that the former artists of YGE started to appear again...... I said.

Aren't you glad that you saw her?.....Ji-Eun asked.

Just in the picture....... I answered.

You're still hoping...... Ji-Eun said.

I am ...... I said and went to my room.

Morning came me and Ji-Eun went to the park but it's not crowded like I expected.

I heard that this area almost became a building but someone bought it.....Ji-Eun said while we're walking.

Hmm maybe this area is important to that person...... I said.

Maybe ...... Ji-Eun said.

Eun I'll just go somewhere....... I said to her.

Tree?....... Ji-Eun asked and I just nod at her then we heard someone spoke not far from us followed by a noise from a duck like it's laughing.

That's funny...... Ji-Eun said

I'll go now I'll be back also ...... I said to her then walked away.

Lisa Pov.
It's good to be back. Our CEO before got replaced and Jiyong oppa is the new CEO now. All of us agreed to go back and support the groups that we left.

Right now me, Jisoo unnie, Nini, Chipmunk, Red Velvet and Twice is here at the park that I bought.

I bought this because I heard that they will build a building here but knowing that the tree that is full of memories is here that's why I bought this.

Look I'm so beautiful....... Nayeon unnie said then they duck made a noise like it's laughing.

Donald duck is laughing at you unnie....., Yeri said to her and we started to laugh.

Yah!...... Nayeon unnie shouted and I shook my head.

Unnie I'll just go somewhere ........ I said to Jisoo unnie.

Hmm be careful okay?...... Jisoo unnie said and I just nod at her then went where the tree is.

No One Pov
Jiyeon and Lisa is facing the tree that saw how their story started. Standing with opposite position.

I missed this....... Lisa and Jiyeon said in their mind and placed their forehead on it.

I came back like what I said.....Lisa said and Jiyeon heard it.

Lisa?..... Jiyeon muttered and slowly looked behind the tree and there she is the person she love standing while her forehead is in the tree.

Lisa..... Jiyeon called her that made Lisa looked at her.

J-Jiyeon?.…. Lisa asked and Jiyeon immediately hugged her.

I'm sorry....... Jiyeon said to her.

For what?........ Lisa asked her.

For us to became like this .......Jiyeon said to her and Lisa lifted her head up.

Again why are saying sorry?....... Lisa asked her.

Jiyeon I gave you time because that's what you need so there's nothing to be sorry about ...... Lisa said to her.

Sorry for making you wait for a long time Lisa...... Jiyeon said to her.

Jiyeon you're not ready and I'm willing to wait again. I left the country for you to have a time and space......Lisa said to her.

And if you're still not ready I'll keep my distance once again...... Lisa added and Jiyeon shook her head.

I want my Lisa now I want my Manoban now...... Jiyeon said to her and Lisa smiled.

I'm here now ....... Lisa said to her and Jiyeon hugged her again.

I missed you...... Jiyeon said to her.

Same?...... Lisa said more like asking.

Lisa...... Jiyeon whined that made Lisa chuckled.

I love you....... Lisa said to her and Jiyeon smiled.

I love you too...... Jiyeon said to her.

Once again the tree saw how the couple reunited like before.

-Fin