Lisrene(part2)

No One Pov
Yuri and her friends is in Lisa's room just waiting for her to wake up and for her surgery.

Baby unnie is here now...... Yuri said and hold her hand as she placed her head to it.

Baby don't leave unnie okay?.......Yuri said to her then Lisa's eyes slowly open.

Hon she's awake....... Jessica said to her.

Baby...... Yuri said and Lisa smiled weakly.

U-Unnie....... Lisa said weakly and a tear escaped from Yuri's eyes.

You will fight okay?...... Yuri said to her but she remember how her sister is suffering day by day.

Yuri ..... Taeyeon said.

Lali ...... Yoona called her sadly then the doctor came with his assistants.

We will take her now....... The doctor said.

Baby..... Yuri said and released a deep sigh.

I know you're tired fighting we're aware of that...... Yuri said to her.

You can take a rest if you want......Yuri said and more tears started to escape from her eyes even to her friends, Yuri kissed Lisa's forehead and said.

I'll let you rest Lisa I'll let you rest......Yuri said and the doctor took Lisa away.

Hon...... Jessica said and Yuri immediately hugged her.

I want her to fight but Jessica she's suffering too much she's fighting day by day ....... Yuri said while crying.

Yuri...... Sunny said.

I don't want to lose her but I also don't want to see her keep fighting..... Yuri said.

I saw how she suffer when she and Irene broke how she tried to save their relationship while she's also saving her life at the same time.....Yuri added and all they can do is to hug her because she have a point.

*Operating Room*

That's your body....... A man said and Lisa looked at him.

Who are you?...... Lisa asked him.

I'm here to fetch you if you already want to let go...... The man answered as the machine started to make a noise and Lisa's vitals is already giving up.

Is there any reason for me not to let go?...... Lisa asked him.

People will hurt each other over and over again...... Lisa said.

But what about your friends, your family and even the one you love if you will die?...... The man asked her.

They can live without me it's just that it will take a lot of time for them to accept it ...... Lisa answered.

Doc were losing her...... The nurse said.

People won't stay, they will just leave...... Lisa said.

But there's still people that not like that...... The man said.

Lisa I know you're tired but I request you to fight because that's what your parents want....... The man added.

You only have seconds to decide.....The man said to her.

Come with me and let go or stay and continue to fight...... The man added and Lisa looked at her body that is dying.

I'm taking a risk again?...... Lisa asked him but the man just looked at Lisa's body who is being revive.

Okay I'll choose to stay...... Lisa said and the man smiled.

I know it's still not your time......The man said before he disappeared.