Telling Clint (Fluff & Smut Suggestions)

⚠Cussing and Panic attack⚠

*Yelena POV*

"Babe, Can I ask you something if you promise not to get mad?" Kate asks as she walks into our apartment drying her hair after her shower.

"You know I can't promise anything but go." I say as she sits down next to me and cuddles into my warmth as I wrap my arm around her.

Kate looks up at me and took a deep breath before asking me the question that seemed to be bubbling up inside of her.

"Can I tell Clint about us? I know you wanted to kill him bu-" I cut her off by pushing a finger up against her lips.

"It's not if I let you tell him it's if you want to tell him and if you want me to be there or not." I say and she smiles up at me.

"Thank you baby." She says, looking up at me with such love in her eyes I feel as though I've fallen in love with her all over again.

"Come here you." I say pulling her into my arms and hugging her so tightly she has to let me know she can't breathe anymore. "Sorry принцесса." I say releasing her from my grasp.

"I guess I'll text Clint." She says smiling from ear to ear.

"Done" she says showing me her phone

"Ok, am I going to come with you?" I ask as I give her back her phone.

"Can you?" She looks up at me with puppy eyes.

God she's cute, No, She's fucking adorable.

"Anything for you." I say as I give her a kiss on the forehead before we fall asleep in each other's arms, and that was all I could wish for.

The next morning I woke up with the spot next to me in Kate and I's bed empty unlike it normally was and I heard a few quiet sounds coming from the kitchen so I got out of bed and slowly walked down the stairs with my hair in a messy bun and my silk pajamas that I only wear because Kate says I look 'Cute', I don't see it but I love her so...I'll wear them for her and only her.

"Hi Love," Kate says as I walk up to her and give her a hug from behind making her lift her whole body and giggle before I pulled away and lent on the fridge doors and stared at the love of my life.

"We need to get going soon don't we?" I propose and she turns to face me with a smile.

"Yes, You are all on top of today aren't you?" She smiled.

"Mhm, Just like I'll be tonight" I respond and she gives me a questioning look, "Because I," I trace my finger through her hair and across her chest and stomach, "Will be on top of you..." I said licking my lips and looking her up and down.

Kate inches closer to me and pushes me up against the kitchen island, "Why don't you just top me right now".

Incredibly turned on I push her away and say "We have to go hottie but I'm gonna fuck you hard tonight".