💙Oneshot: So This Is Christmas💙 (M.C)

December 24th, 1989- 

The band seemed to have never gotten a break. 

It was Christmas Eve and they were in the studio. They were stir-crazy and quite frankly very sick of eachother.

Nikki was nauseous and sweating from his recent ambition to withdrawl and it was getting the best of him.

The band had recently been ordered by there management to get sober and stay sober and Nikki and Mick were the last ones standing. If you're surprised by this, so was Nikki.

Tommy had reverted back to cocaine and Vince was drinking like there was no tomorrow.

While they were on lunch break, the non stop arguing was stressing everyone out and making it a lot harder to work together.

Nikki turned to Tommy. "Give me some," he whispered. 

Tommy and Nikki sneakily traded cocaine and Nikki went to the bathroom to do his business. 

~ ~ ~

As the day continued Nikki became less and less interested in working on the album and it was becoming coherently obvious to the other members that he was up to something. 

Vince was attempting to record his vocals and Nikki said nothing. 

Normally he was full of criticism and annoyed Vince with it, but he was acting different. He just genuinely didn't give a fuck about the music.     

"What the hell is wrong with you, Sixx?" Mick asked. 

"Nothing," Nikki replied, nonchalantly.

"Your Nikki SIxx. You're a dickhead when it comes to this. You're full of criticism. And now your off in fucking lala land doing nothing. Say nothing. Whats the matter?" Vince screamed. 

Nikki sat there. 

"So much for Crue being sober," Vince said under his breath. 

"What did you just say?" Nikki asked. 

"I said so much for Crue being sober," Vince said, louder. 

"Well let me tell you something Vinnie, I fucking stayed sober for longer than you did, okay? And you know Christmas isn't a fucking fun day for me. I fucking hate Christmas. Its always been shitty ever since I grew up, I don't even fucking think I ever had a Christmas tree growing up, so if this magical powder makes me happy. Let me fucking do it," Nikki said, with a swing at Vince's face. 

He walked out of the studio slamming the door as hard as he could. 

~ the next day ~

Nikki didn't remember anything that happened the previous night. All he knew was that he was in his closet with a loaded gun lying right next to him. 

He was convinced he heard someone lurking around the house. 

"Motherfucker," he sighed as he read the clock. 10:00 AM. 

He went downstairs and his heart skipped a beat. It was his girlfriend, Vince, Tommy, and Mick, and their families. 

And there in his living room stood a Christmas tree. 

"Merry Christmas, Nik. Here's your Christmas tree," Vince said. 

~ ~ ~

Hey ya'll I haven't gotten around to writing in a while and I found that I had started writing this on Christmas. So I finished it. Hope ya'll like it and happy belated holidays!