𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝.

爆豪 勝己

Quickly, you rapped on Katsuki's door, hoping he would wake up despite the late hour

Or rather, early hour.

It was four in the morning, and you were about to leave with Midoriya, Tsu, and Kirishima to go to Hassaikai headquarters with all the other pros to save Eri. 

A week ago, they had zeroed in on her location and it was finally time to get her back. 

You wanted to say a special goodbye to Katsuki, in case you didn't make it back. 

The way the pros were talking, the mission was going to be beyond dangerous.

Annoyed, Katsuki swung the door open, looking exhausted.

He was trying to catch up on some sleep he lost from the license training.

"What do you want, Airhead?" he asked in a low, croaky voice, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. 

You quickly threw your arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

And despite his confusion, he hugged back, resting his chin on your head. 

After a moment, you backed out, now met with his raised brow, which was expecting an explanation. 

"I can't tell you everything... but I just wanna let you know... I really care about you, " you sighed, running a nervous hand through your hair. "That's all I wanted to say. Get some rest."

Turning away, you quickly ran down the hall, oblivious to the flash of concern that plagued his face.

爆豪 勝己

All the heroes that were at the conference were gathered outside the Shie Hassaikai stronghold, and a few squads of police to sweeten the pot. 

'This is it, (y/n). Be ready for anything.'  

You looked down at the ground, eyes far off and distant. 

'That can't be the last time I see Katsuki. I have to survive... for his sake. If he finds out I died, they'll probably have to sedate him.'  

Suddenly, a giant yakuza member burst through the front door.

Luckily, Midoriya and Aizawa were able to get the police officers out the way before they were hurt. 

"Whaddya want? It's too early for visitors," the giant man growled as he swelled up with more muscles. 

"Aw, man! You kiddin' me?! How do they already know we're here?" Rocklock exclaimed.