2.Their First Meeting

Note :I am  writing this in modern au so they live in seoul, south Korea now.

.
.
.
   Arius lived with his  parents in US.   When he  was 4yrs  old , his parents   died in a flight accident  leaving him  alone as one of the survivors of accident with a trauma  and   guilt of  being the only  one survived  in his  family

Arius P. O. V.

After my parents died.. I was sent to a mansion in seoul. People there treated me like I  don't  exist, they sometimes  swear at me   and  sometimes they hit  me.

but I can't feel anything inside, I feel empty, when my parents died, I cried for days and now I don't   feel  anything ,

I can't enjoy anything and I am not  sad like Before. I thought it was okay to be like this so I always stayed  silent to all the all the bad things  they did to me 

Then one day I saw a man and I started  crying again... he looked just like dad... I ran towards him wishing  it was dad and  he  is  alive, I wished  I can go back home and nothing changed.. there I can live with mom and dad happily , i ran as fast as I can and hugged him

Lucas P. O. V..

  I lost all my senses  for a time when I heard the news of my brother's death. He left to start his own family with his lover to US then why can't he live as he dreamed..?

he always called  me  at nights  and talk for atleast two hours a day most of the  time.. He would  talk about  how he had a  fight  with his wife.. how his son was  soo cute that day.. how his days in US were.. and always begged  me to visit him.

He can't come back to  Korea because of that old man . He married the daughter of  his rival and both family opposed it but they were  determined in Their love so they left Korea to start their  new little family.

I first hated the fact that he has a girlfriend but as days went on  seeing how happy he was, when he talk about her.. I changed my mind, if that girl can  make him This happy.. then they should be together so I supported their love.

I once met her... she was beautiful, brave and looked a bit strict. And when I  talked to her, it feels like I was talking to me.. I was surprised by the fact that  her personality was so much like me then it hits me may be that's why my  Brother fall for her  and I really had a huge respect on her .

My sister in law.. she was brave and smart and stands out at everything she do.. her gaze always looks cold. But it turns soft when she talk to People she likes which was  just like me. I don't know how to react to this news and shut myself in room for a week. Then my Uncle called me to talkAbout Arius  and then it hit me how the fuck did  I forgot about my nephew  Arius...?!!

I Never saw him in person.. I only talked to him sometimes in phone calls  and brother always sent his photos to me. I don't know How to Talk To a  Child.

So mostly I only answered  his questions on  call, he always looks  Cheerful and cute . I asked uncle what's going to Happen to Him Now and uncle said my Father was planning on making him the  next heir.

My mind went blank for a moment because I know what that child Had to go through if he live  in that house. so I asked uncle to discuss with father. he then revealed the truth that father was actually trying to take over my brother's company in US under his wing so he was keeping Arius with him or else why would he want a grandchild he don't like.. he always see people as property.. he gave  the  heir position to my step brother after  my brother left the family. there is no way he was changing that against the will of that wicked step mother.

I talked to the man I detest my whole life for the sake of  my late brother's child and It may  take six months to officially get the guardian rights for my nephew . And then I went  to Meet him For the first time.. when I saw him he looks gloomy standing at the corner of the  corridor

for a moment I felt a pang in my heart. it feels like I was seeing my childhood self standing there exactly like that. I can't bear to see him looking  gloomy. Even though I never talked properly to him.. I love him. he was my Nephew.. my only brother's son.. and my only family left now... Until Now.. I Never had the urge to protect someone because I don't care about others.

my brother was the who protected me when I was young, is that why I had this urge to protect him.. ?  Do  I want to be pay back my brother for everything he had  done for my sake..?  When my mind is  filled with  all this thoughts Arius is running towards me  crying.. he almost tripped which made me kneel without  knowing myself  and my hands automatically  reached out  to catch him but he come close and hugged me tightly ...

________________

Thank you for reading my fanfiction. English is my second language so  please forgive  my grammar mistakes 😅

I am a great fan of wmmap it was the first manhwa I read. So I decided to wrote a fanfiction for my fav couple. I am not a writer . This is my first time writing

  so it may not be that good but I hope you all read it.. once again thank you 🤗 I will try to update  as frequently I can  ☺️