02 : MENTOR

"STIR IT SLOWLY

"STIR IT SLOWLY."

You did as you are told. You stirred the food slowly as Hanemiya guides you as he watches you make the food for the pets.

You never thought it to be this hard. You need to know the type of foods the certain animal would like and that is a big responsibility.

"Like that. Like I told you earlier, put them in the bowls, gently." Ordered Hanemiya as he lean at the wall beside him making sure you're doing it right.

You watch as the animals eat from their certain bowls, clearly enjoying the food you made.

"They look so cute." You commented with a little squeak.

"They really are." Hanemiya smiled. "It even looks like they enjoyed the food you made more than mine." He said and pout his lips to tease you.

"Looks like it." You joked making him frown.

"Mean."

You shrugged. "You said it yourself."

"Whatever. Let's just do our best from now on. I'm gonna be your mentor until you learn to do it by yourself." Hanemiya said.

Matsuno having a tight schedule assigned Hanemiya to help you cope up with the things you need to do. Hanemiya agreed. It's not like he has anything better to do.

"Sure will!"

"It's nice to have someone here other than Chifuyu. Geez, I'm so tired of seeing his face everyday." Hanemiya said and massaged his temple like he's having a really huge problem which made you laugh.

"Lucky you then, you're gonna get to see someone pretty everyday." You said, completely going along with his joke.

He grinned. "Lucky me it is."

I am absolutely clueless abt what scenarios will take place every chapter.