04 : SUNSHINE

"I HATE WAKING UP EARLY

"I HATE WAKING UP EARLY."

A sleepy Hanemiya entered the shop. Whoever sees him might think he's sleep walking, he cant even keep his eyes open as he walk inside.

It hasn't been long since you started working for them but you're not surprised anymore. Hanemiya isn't really a morning person and you noticed that.

Usually Matsuno deals with him but today he's not here.

Hanemiya slumped down on the couch here at the lobby. He closed his eyes getting ready to sleep but you're not allowing that.

You walked towards him with a cup in hand. Tapping his shoulder lightly to wake him up.

"Hey." You called. He opened his eyes slowly and gave you a glare.

"What?"

Smiling, you held up the cup you are holding. He took it with confusion written on his face.

"Drink this, it's coffee. So that you'll wake up." You explain making him scoff.

"I am awake." He said but you didn't mind him. You watch him drink it straight and that caused you to make a face.

"That's hot." You commented, concerned that it may burn his tongue.

"I'm just drinking coffee, but thank you for the compliment." He said and laughed.

Rolling your eyes you got back o what you were doing earlier. You saw Hanemiya put the cup down with a satisfied sigh.

"Morning." You greeted, knowing he's fully awake now.

He grinned. "Morning, glad you're here sunshine."

what a flirt.