Being Dolores's Best Friend (Camilo)

They/Them for reader! 

THE READER IS 15 AS WELL NOT DOLORES'S AGE!!

Y/n's POV

Being friends with Dolores Madrigal is amazing. Talking about everyone and everything, knowing she's always there for you and if you ever need anything you can just ask her to come over even from just laying on your bed. The only thing is she sucks at secrets and well uh I kinda have a crush on her brother and she knows. Every time I'm around him I get nervous that he knows. But I gotta go over there now uh wish me luck?

After a few minutes of walking I see Mirabel being chased around by kids. Is that Mirabel or- nope it was him, of course it's him. I look away and speed up my walk a bit I don't need to bump into him now. 

"Y/n wait up!" I hear him say greattt 

"What's up?" I say looking at him oh god he's so pretty. No shut it stop, not now. 

"I needed to head back soon and telling the kids I was going with you worked well" He winked at me.

"What do you mean by worked well?" I say knowing he could take that so many ways.

"Well for one It got me away, two they think were together-" He starts saying I zone out in my thoughts 

DATING?? HES OK WITH PEOPLE THINKING WERE DATING. OH. MY. GOD.

"Hermosa you ok?" He said I flushed pink 

"Oh yeah fine oh were here well uh I gotta go find Dolores bye!" I say running in trying to hide my face.

I run straight into Dolores. Oh of course she knows god she's gonna make fun of me. Before I know it she's dragging me to her room.

"Soooo I heard your little walk with Camilooo" She says smirking  

"Shut. It." I say hiding my face

"Well I guess I won't tell you what he told me" she says I death stare her 

"Hmm?" I say looking up

"Well you definitely have a chance with him.." She says walking around me.

"Thats all I can say though so you know what, here" She pushed me out of her room "Don't come back till you have told him that you like him!" with that she shut her door and left me standing there. I guess I'm doing this. I walk to Camilo's room and knock on the door, I hear footsteps and then it opens.

"Y/n I thought you were hanging out with Dolores." He said sleepily. I guess he was taking a nap. 

"Oh you were sleeping I'm sorry but yeah she uh was busy" I say looking down. He lightly laughs and invites me in.

"Soo what do you wanna do?" He asks looking at me 

"Well uh I wanna tell you something if that's alright?" Stop being nervous stop being nervous 

"Of course what's up? He says sitting on his bed motioning me to come sit.

You got this just trust it and if not Dolores will still always be there for you...right? 

"Hermosa your spacing out" he said grabbing my hand. I blush a bit and sigh

"Ok so if you somehow haven't caught on I like you and not just like a friend and uh yeah" I turn away and standup walking to the door.

"You probably don't wanna see me again so I'll le-" I was cut off with him grabbing me and hugging me.

"I can't believe you felt the same way" he whispered while hugging. Dolores busts in the room scaring the shit out of me and Camilo.

"YESS I KNEW IT! YOUR WELCOME YOU TWO" She said spinning. Camilo flushed red and so did I. 

"Dolores can we have some alone time?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. She rolled her eyes and waved to me walking out of the room.

"It's late your staying here with me tonight unless you don't want to of course" He said looking at the floor on the last bit.

"Of course I'll stay" I say smiling at him. We spent the rest of the night cuddling and talking about life but I feel myself drifting from consciousness. Camilo notices and hold me closer.

"Good night mi amor." he whispers and I drift off.  

Sooo I hope this was a ok chapter and we might have a snow tomorrow so school could be canceled meaning maybe more chapters? But I hope you all are well and my dms are always open.