Are Sunset. (Camilo)

They/Them pronouns for reader

(Yes I've done mostly Camilo ones shush)

Y/n's POV

Me and Camilo have been bestfriends ever since we were little. Casita is like a second home to me. But ever since a month ago I've realized something. I like Camilo more then a friend. Mirabel told me it was bound to happen and I never believed her. She's the only one who knew and I want to keep it that way. Camilo invited me to a sleepover tonight lets just hope I'm not a blushing mess. After walking for 10 minutes I see casita not very far. I start to pick up my pace and wave at the house, it waves back and opens its door. I run in but quickly get stopped by someone.

"Nice entrance hermosa" Camilo says. God this man wants to kill me already.

"T-thanks" I say trying to catch my breath. He hands me a glass of water and I down it. 

"Let's go up to my room there's still time till dinner." He grabs my hand sprinting up the stairs. I SWEAR IF MIRABEL TOLD HIM. We get into his room and he spins towards his window.

"Come on! We can't miss it!" Oh now I get what he wants. Ever since we were 8 years old we always watched the sunset and danced together. Kinda are thing. I roll my eyes rushing over to him. We go on the roof and I look up at the pink and orange sky. God it's wonderful. I feel eyes on me and I look over at Camilo. He quickly turns away blushing. Does he like me to? I laugh a bit and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Hey Y/n? I should tell you something." He turns to me.

"Hmm? What's up?" I say confused

"Ok so I know we have been friends forever but I think only if you want of course we could be something more? Only if you want though I don't wanna put anything." He starts rambling and I cut him off

"Can I kiss you?" I ask blushing. 

"O-of course" He says smirking a bit. The kiss is nice, both smiling into it. You both have wanted to do this for such a long time that it made you both so happy that the other felt the same way. This sunset will remind you of each other forever.

Little short one real quick hope you guys are well! It's almost my birthday heh 4 more dayssss. Hope your all healthy and that your having a good week. My dms are always open wither you need to vent or story ideas!