Chapter 1 : The Beginning

Dominic's Pov
Was goo' man, Ma name Dominic, drug lord of Atl since pops retired. Ma didn't wants to do it at first but she already know couldn't let some young wanna be take over pops city. She gave up in stopping me and let me do the shit. I'm tall 6'2 chocolate nigga. I got blue braces with black dreds. All these hoes come after me, I beat that pussy up. Shit I'm going to be late for school.
I slipped on my kaki shorts on with my plaid shirt and gold chain, my timberlands. I grabbed my backpack and iphone 6, ran downstairs. Ma was in the kitchen eating breakfast. "aye boy come in here and eat this breakfast I slaved over the stove to make." Omfg I don't have time for this. "thanks ma." I grabbed a peice of toast and ran out the house. She gone get me later for that shit I already know. I hopped in ma 2015 charger, headed out. Wonder if sleezey gone be there today. Havent talked to my mans ina minute.

-------

I walked up inside the school since somebody left a spot up front. "heeeyy daddy." said the school hoe Tonya. This bitch been Tryna get some of me for the fucking longest. She ain't getting this snake, then she gone claim she pregnant and allat. I ain't got time for that, I just pushed her out the way and headed to Homeroom. "Wassup Dominic!" I turned around "Nigga where u been?" I started walking towards him, but somebody started shooting. it's too fucking early for this shit, everybody was screaming. I ran outside and got in my fucking car and drove off. I don't know who the fuck that was shooting. My ass wasn't gonna stay at schoo and get shot up. I was hungry Asf so I just went to IHOP. I walked in and found myself a booth. It was packed this morning and people kept looking my way. Tf they want? Need to turn they heads the other fucking way. "Wassup Dominic." who Tf is this now man. I looked up to see some girl, never seen her before but she kept looking out the window. I looked where she was looking and I seen my enemy. His bitch ass must have shot up the school. "ightee, I already know you working for don so what you want." she looked out the window again. "l-look I'm not working for him he kidnapped me and He wanted me to deliver a message to you. Please you gotta help me I can't stay with him anymore he's abusive." she said sliding her hair out the way, she had a big ass bruise on the side of her neck. Na that ain't right U ain't suppose to hit on women unless u beaten that pussy up. But she got fucking bruises everywhere. "Ay ma what's ur name?" She sat down in the booth. "M-my name Clarice." she said folding her hands and looking down. "Ma he hit u that much to the point U studder everytime you talk?" She nodded her head. Here come don either we finna have a shootout or he came to get shawty. "Yo bitch! I didn't say have a fucking conversation with the nigga, I said deliver a fucking message. You can't do one ducking task right do you need your ass beat again?" She back into the wall. "N-n-no D-don." this fucked up she stuttering too much. "Nigga chill out, stop putting our fucking hands on her. She didn't do shit to you so you don't have to hit her like that." I stood up. "Ah look at fuck boy trying to protect this little hoe, boy don't loose your life Tryna protect some bitch." He got in my face and his fucking breath was bouta make me fall out. I dug in my pocket and got a mint. "U gone need this and Ma Imma be back for you best believe that." I said walking out, I hopped in m car looked at Shawty one mo time before pulling out. Something about shawty make me wanna save her. I can't believe all this happened in one day. It's only 10 o'clock in the fucking morning. I didn't even get to eat breakfast because one I was running late then some nigga wanna pop up at my school shoot the fucking school up THEN don bitch ass wanna pop up at Ihop. I just headed back home, might as well go back to sleep I ain't got shit to do.

When I got home one of the cars was gone so eitha they both gone or pops gone. I pulled in the driveway hopped out pressing my button. Put the keys in the lock and unlocked the door. "Ma? pops?" No answer so they must be gone. I locked both locks on the door and walked to the kitchen. I went inside the fridge and got out the milk. I got down the cereal and a bowl, sat at the island. There was a note I got up and grabbed it.

-Son, me and your father left on important business you probably know what that means. If you don't hear by one of us in the next 48 hours that means we didn't make it. Im sorry we couldn't say goodbye the right way. I left you 600,000 it's in a special bank account. No one knows of it, that was always my rainy day money. Here's a number 467-249-0123 (made up number if you call it idk what's gone happen😂)this is a number you can call to reach us sometimes. Go upstairs and look in the closest take out all of my clothes and look behind them there's going to be one leather jacket hanging up behind there is wallpaper that looks like the paint. Peel the left corner of that back. After you gone see a safe, Punch in **** it should open there you gone see a bank card and the numbers are on there the password is **** which is your grannys birthday. Not even your father knew I had that account. Sooner or later you will find out why I kept it such a secret. I love you boy, make me proud even if I don't make it back. You know Im a fighter so I should make it out in a week. When I do make it out Im not going to come home right away because the people are going to come there. that's why when you see this note you need to go to my secret condo I bought a long time ago. the directions are also in the safe. No your father didn't know about it. When I make it out im going to come there. Love you, this isn't goodbye.-

I know they say you ain't suppose to cry but I was on full blown tears. I might loose my ma and my pops, they both survivors but they still might not have a chance. I sat there reading the not over and over for a good 10 minutes before I stopped myself from crying. I decided to go upstairs and lay down for an hour. When I get up I'll go inside that safe and get the card and directions to the condo and im gone.

---------

Comment & Vote' 😇🙌