Chapter 9

Clarice Pov

I was in acoma but now I'm awake and everything good, I don't remember everything that happened at the house all I heard was gun shots then I blacked the fuck out. I remember someone saying something about kids but shit they haven't said shit about babies since I've Been awake. Roy was laying on my chest and he had his left arm around me, he looked peaceful sleeping. I had to wake him up because I need some answers about what happened and when I'm going to leave outta here. "Roy?" I shook him. "Yes mami?" He said sleepy. "I want and need some answers." He shifted and opened his eyes rubbing his face. "What type of answers?" His voice was groggy. "Why I'm in here? What happened to those babies everyone was talking about? When can I leave? Where Dominic?" He sat up on the edge of the bed. "I ain't that once I go piss." He stood up and walked to the bathroom in my hospital room. I watched tv as I waiting for him, surprisingly teen titans was on, when it went on commercial that's when he came out the bathroom. "Dominic in jail but his lawyer said he could have him out in a week. You're here because that nigga Dominic brought in my house he took some weed or some shit and went crazy he lost it he claimed he fucked you at Don's warehouse and he got you pregnant. You can't leave until 3 that's doc orders." He shook his head. "I was never raped they just beat me to death, that's why I have bruises all over me. If I was raped after I beat I wouldn't know because I was knocked tf out." I fell back onto the hospital bed. "Miss you weren't raped you were just beaten badly and you were never pregnant you just were injured from the shot in your stomach. Be careful by the way you move because your scar needs to heal completely, I suggest you just rest for about a week and take the medicine two daily that I prescribed you. Don't miss any days because then you could get a infection inside your stomach." The doctor handed Roy a piece of paper. "Your good to go ms.clarice." He smiled and walked out the room. The nurse came in and unhooked all of the machines that I was hooked up to. "Have fun." She smirked at me and I laughed. "What y'all talk about?" I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. "Iont know what that crazy chick was talking about mane." I shook my head and grabbed Roy hand he helped me get out the bed and we started walking towards the car. "Stupid bitch! You gone die stupid ass hoe should of been dead. Let go of my fucking man hoe!" Some crazy ass bald headed bitch came up and tried to pull us apart. "Yo? Who tf are you? You need to leave now." Roy said pointing towards the Main Street. "You don't remember me baby? I'm juicy." Roy made the (nigga what?) face I busted out laughing. "You need to get yo dusty ass on man It's obvious Roy don't remember your broke ass." I busted out laughing then my stomach hurt and I fell in pain. "Baby!" Roy screamed and picked me up bridal style. "Fuck that hoe, she deserve it." That dirty ass bum said. "Leave now! Get the fuck away from us! Yes security she just hurt her please make her leave." He yelled. I looked at Roy as I put my arms on my stomach. "Take me home, take me to your fucking house I don't want to be in public anymore." I rolled my eyes and felt like I was going to be depressed. He carried me to the car and opened the backseat he laid me down and closed the door. He got in the drivers seat and drove out the parking lot and started driving. "Your not going back there not after everything." He whispered. "What the fuck you mean nigga! Take me to your fucking house!" I screamed and closed my eyes.

Dominic Pov

Man I'm getting out this bitch fuck everybody and everyone, I ain't trusting nobody when I get let out this bitch! "Yo what the fuck you looking at?" I yelled at me cell mate. They brought his ass in here this morning and all he doing is starring at me. "What the fuck yo!?" I screamed and stood up. "Calm yo bitch ass down nigga I'm looking at yo ass because you funny." He started laughing. "What the fuck you mean I'm funny?" I yelled at him furrowing my eyebrows. "All them damn facial expressions you making and shit." He threw his tennis ball at the wall and caught it again. I thought you couldn't have shit with you when you in jail, somehow this nigga managed to sneak a tennis ball in here. "I don't find shit funny nigga." I laid down on my bed. "Aye! Keep it down in there!" Yelled some guard. "Fuck you punk ass nigga!" I yelled and the guard came to our hallway asking who said that I ain't say shit. He glared at me and opened the cell door, he walked in never closing it behind him. My cell mate looked at me and then looked at him, while the guard was talking to me that nigga snuck out the door. "Escape!" Yelled someone, the guard turned around and caught my cell mate leaving the cell. He ran out the cell locking it and ran down the hall towards the nigga that was in here with me. I heard yelling then someone getting beat by something, you could tell by the noise coming from a bat them things them niggas carry I don't know what to call it but you feel me dawg. Ain't that about a bitch.

Roy's Pov

I wasn't taking Clarice to my house, we was going on a trip but first thing first she had to get her picture of her family and her purse she brought. I couldn't go in the daylight because I never found out what happened to my security guard, if he was there he wouldn't have never let twelve in but somehow they managed to bust through my doors. I decided to go get a hotel for now then ride to my house at night and sneak in the back without anyone noticing me. It's a shame you gotta sneak into your own house, like come on now. I took her to a hotel about 30 minutes away from where we stayed, I didn't see anyone following me either so that was a good sign. I knew that she'll be safe while I was going back to get her stuff, she was in a deep sleep. I picked her up and carried her into the hotel I sat her down in one of the chairs in the lobby that way I could check in. Once everything was together I picked her up and carried her to the fourth floor where our room was, the hallways were made weird asf but this hotel had top of the line security so I had nothing to worry about. I unlocked the door to our room walking inside and closing the door I laid her on the king bed and took her shoes off putting her under the covers. I turned the tv on and sat on the bed just chilling.

Dominic

"Hey you!" I heard someone screamed I opened my eyes and a guard was standing in front of my cell. "Yeah?" I waited on him to say something back but he never did. "It's yes sir officer sir!" He yelled. "Yes sir officer sir." I rolled my eyes and he opened the cell up. "Your out on bond." He said sternly and waited for me to come out the cell. "Bond by who?" I know Ray got me a lawyer so he couldn't have bonded me out. "You will see." He grabbed my by my arm leading me down the long hallway of cells and through double doors. we walked to the front of the police station and there was a dude in a hoodie and sweats. "By this young man." He turned around and I couldn't believe what the fuck I was seeing. "Trelle." My eyes was bout big af.