you're so cute (and pretty, and so many other things) (874wc)

crossposted from ao3 : https://archiveofourown.org/works/31408259

✦✧

Chanhee compares Sunwoo to a stuffed toy raccoon, calling it cute, and Sunwoo isn't quite fond of that.

( "Don't you think this looks like you?" Chanhee teases, holding it out in front of Sunwoo.

"No," Sunwoo replies, "doesn't look like me." )

✦✧

"Sunwoo-yah," Chanhee calls out as he walks through the door and into Sunwoo's room, greeting with a plushy in his hand.

Sunwoo rolls over on his bed to face towards the older boy, skimming his eyes over the toy.

"Don't you think this looks like you?" Chanhee teases, taking a seat on the mattress and holding out the racoon plushy to Sunwoo. His eyes flick from the toy and Sunwoo.

Grumbling, Sunwoo sits up and takes the raccoon from Chanhee's hands, looking at it with a glare, almost like scanning it.

"No," Sunwoo answers, handing it back. "Doesn't look like me," he adds even further, "at all."

"But you look like a raccoon right-? And this is so cute," Chanhee states, reaching out and squishing Sunwoo's cheeks. He continues to speak, "just like you."

A sweet smile flashes on Chanhee's face and he crawls closer to sit on Sunwoo's lap, placing a kiss on the younger boy's nose. He places the raccoon toy on Sunwoo's shoulder, and it balances perfectly.

"I'm not cute," Sunwoo complains, turning his head away and knocking down the toy. Chanhee's eyes follow the toy and he grabs it again before throwing it softly behind him, putting all his attention on the boy in front of him.

Chanhee argues back, "but you are? Look, you have such fluffy hair," he points out, ruffling it in a messy manner and making it land over Sunwoo's eyes. "And also really~ big eyes," Chanhee adds further as he moves his hands down, sweeping the brown hair up, and placing a kiss on the tip of Sunwoo's eyes. "And a cute nose.." Chanhee trails off, booping the nose with his own, "and really.. really pretty lips."

Hands goes back to hold Sunwoo by the jaw as Chanhee leans in for a deep kiss. Sunwoo returns it back – his arms goes to loop around the other boy's thin waist, before Chanhee pulls away after a few seconds.

"That doesn't make me cute though," Sunwoo still tries to argue, breaking the intimate atmosphere that is lightly built on from the kiss, "you just said that I had pretty lips – that isn't cute."

"Mm," Chanhee hums, tracing his cold fingers over Sunwoo's jawline slow and delicately, like it is as fragile as glass, until both of the hands meet the chin. "Then.. you're both cute, and pretty," he concludes.

Sunwoo isn't quite happy with that answer still, narrowing his eyes away to somewhere else and dodging Chanhee's gaze that's trying to catch his eyes back.

"Would you be satisfied if I said you are attractive too? Handsome?" Chanhee teases, moving one of his hands to pinch at Sunwoo's earlobe, earning a quiet, surprised squeak.

Cheeks tinted with the slightest bit of pink, Sunwoo's ears are definitely redder in colour – more saturated – than his face. It isn't hard for Chanhee to realise that Sunwoo really likes it.

"You're so handsome, baby," Chanhee tries to use a pet name, but Sunwoo is still looking away, not wanting to turn his head back. The reason for that might have changed now, Chanhee realises, not for that Sunwoo doesn't want to be called pretty or cute, but just simply that the younger boy is flustered.

Kisses littering all across Sunwoo's ear and down to the neck, where Chanhee has to angle his neck slightly to plant one right on Sunwoo's adam's apple, which prominently bobs up, Chanhee stops when he lightly pulls at the collar of Sunwoo's shirt to reveal collarbones and teasingly sucks on them just for a slight moment.

Using his hand to cover the spot he had just teased on, Chanhee moves his race up to put a final small kiss on the side of Sunwoo's neck, then blowing into the younger boy's ear, feeling as the other flinch at the sudden action, before getting off him, and back onto his own feet with a small satisfied grin on his lips.

It's minimal – but Chanhee realises that Sunwoo had liked it a lot.

And he knows that because Sunwoo likes being pampered, and maybe just a little too much.

About to walk out of the room, Chanhee turns his head back a final time and sees Sunwoo's face had brightened to a possibly redder shade. Sunwoo's mouth is gaped, for whatever reason, and Chanhee pretends as if nothing had happened, and simply smiles even brighter and bids goodbye before promptly closing the door behind him.

Sunwoo still is frozen on his bed, and his head immediately goes to turn to look at the raccoon plushy, which was just forgotten for the split of a second, before he grabs it and looks over it again.

"You're so handsome baby," Sunwoo mumbles to himself under his breath and immediately throws the plushy across the room, instantly using his hand to cover his face, that's still in the tomato-like shade.

His heart is beating, just a little too fast than it should, for being compared to a simple toy raccoon.