kisses, and kisses, and then more kisses (636wc)

crossposted from ao3 : https://archiveofourown.org/works/31768924

✦✧

chanhee is a bit tired – low on energy – and sunwoo is right in front of him with those lips that are tinted ever so slightly with a shade of pink-red from the tube of lipbalm that sunwoo always uses in the morning.

next thing he knows, chanhee tastes the peaches and his lips are on sunwoo's.

✦✧

Chanhee kisses Sunwoo deep – its deeper than what Sunwoo usually experiences, and he realises that when his back hits the wall of their practice room.

Arms wrapped around his waist gingerly, Chanhee suffocates Sunwoo of any breath he could take, only giving just not even a second interval after he moves away just a mere inch for a breath, before kissing and their noses touching and foreheads clashing once again.

It's fucking addicting, when Chanhee bites at the lower lip of Sunwoo and Sunwoo lets out a small gasp in return, as Chanhee indulges in the younger boy again.

There's something satisfying when Chanhee takes one of his hands out of his hold with the other hand, that were both forming a link behind Sunwoo's back, and goes just below, at the hem of Sunwoo's shirt, before using one of his delicate fingers first to go under the white cloth, feeling bare skin.

Lifting the shirt ever so slightly, Chanhee completely puts his entire palm onto Sunwoo's back, feeling the dip in the middle of it where his spine is and tracing it gently. The cold tips of Chanhee's fingers and the freezing air, that rushes to his skin when his shirt was lifted up, gives Sunwoo goosebumps but he ignores the biting at his skin and allows Chanhee to draw small shapes on his back, mesmerised.

Chanhee's other hand goes from Sunwoo's waist to his shoulder, massaging it with delicacy. Despite it all, he's still kissing the younger boy with care and softness, but at the same the fierce and deep.

It's contradictory when Chanhee's fingers are acting so soft and sweet, but lips just constantly pushing forwards, trying to lunge for more that could exist.

Sunwoo's eyelids flutter up to see Chanhee's flushed cheeks and closed eyes. The hand that is on his shoulder moves up to Sunwoo' s cheek and Chanhee also opens his eyes slightly, and the younger watches as Chanhee stares back at him for a few seconds before moving his lips to plant small kisses all over his face.

His lips curl up into a smile when Chnahee kisses him right above the eye, making him just ticklish, and then on his cheeks, to his forehead, and on the corner of his lips before finally pulling away after what felt like just a few mere seconds of pure ecstacy.

Chanhee's lips are swollen and red, and Sunwoo could safely assume his are as well, along with the flushed cheeks and heavy breathing that they're both sharing.

"I'm tired," Chanhee whispers, both of his hands goes back to its original place around the younger's waist, as Sunwoo lifts up his idle hand and runs it through Chanhee's hair tenderly, ruffling it, and this time, he becomes the side that leans in for a small peck on the nose. Moving his hand to Chanhee's back, Sunwoo pulls the other in for a hug before sliding down the mirror-wall, feeling himself hit the floor.

Chanhee's legs quickly finds itself wrapping around Sunwoo with his forehead on Sunwoo's shoulder, nuzzled in comfortably. Struggling to find a comfortable angle, Sunwoo doesn't move as Chanhee moves a bit more and now also feels the hot sensation of the older boy's breath hitting at the side of his neck.

Moving his gaze down but careful not to move his own head a lot to prevent hitting his chin with the top of Chanhee's head, the hand that was just on Chanhee's back goes up to ruffle at the blond hair, softly and gently, drawing back the stray strands that was covering Chanhee's face.

It doesn't take long for soft snores to echo in the room and Sunwoo brings his hand back down to circle around Chanhee's small waist in a comforting manner.

"Have a good rest, angel."