jake

//mention of blood//f slur(blured)//swearing//fighting//

                                                                                       nobodys pov

tubbo woke up to a knock at the door witch made ranboo slowly wake up. tubbo opened the door "why hello, f***ot" jake punched tubbo so hard he hit the floor "that other f*g isnt here to save you this time? huh" he smirked at tubbo whimpering on the floor witch caused ranboo to wake fully up and he ran to tubbos side "oh shit you are here" all the four boys ran and ranboo shut and locked the door "hey, hey its ok. lets get you cleaned up" they headded up to the bathroom and tubbo sat on the edge of the bath and ranboo nealt down. he had lifted tubbos head up to help stop the nose bleed that had been the outcome of the punch. the bleed had stopped so ranboo dampened a flanel and wiped the blood of of his face "it looks broken tubs" "it feels broken" tubbo said trying to state the obveous "i know sorry" ranboo was bubbiling with anger "im going to kill that sun ofa' bitch" ranboo looked out of the bathroom widow and saw jake and his little friends hanging around outside the house "go sit in my room ill be back in a second ok" "okay.."

                                                                             ranboos pov

i ran down the stairs as fast as i could, nearly running into the door i swung it open and ran around the house over to jake "OI PRICK" i shouted as loud as i could, they all got scared "DONT RUN FIGHT.ME" jake had been pushed over to me by his friends so they wouldnt get hurt. jake tried to punch me but i dodged it, it only took one blow to the jaw and jake was down, i wasnt finished yet I still had more anger bottled up (im not too good at writing fight scripts and shit so lets just say ranboo beat the shit out of jake ok? ok) "AND "DONT.FUCKING.STEP.ONE.FOOT.NEAR.TUBBO.AGAIN GOT ME?" jake whined on the floor and nodded. i pointed at his friends "AND YOU GO NEAR HIM AND YOUR NEXT" jake got up and him and his little friends ran off.

                                                                             Tubbos POV

i walked into ranboos room and 15 mins later all i heard was ranboo shouting to jake 'dont ever come near tubbo again' youd be supriesd he would even shout at him but he did moments later ranboo walked into his room where i was sat "you okay now?" he said softly "mhm and you? i heard some of it" "im fine he didnt touch me, ANYWAY I have a suprise for you, get changedd" "what into" "suprise me, meet me at my car at 8" it was 7 now so i didnt have much time to get ready. i got up and ran over to my house "WHAT DO I WEAR" i shouted to myself, i messaged ranboo

                                                                                   boo <3

                                                                                                                 Formal or casual? x

casual but like spruce it up

abit x

Eventually i chose this

(skirt abit longer)

i think it lookd really nice and i added my rings and eyeliner too "fuck its 5 to 8" i put my earings in and grabbed my bag and walked over to the car ranboo lookd so good. he was wearing this

 he was wearing this

he looked really nice. i got in the car and he started to drive

<AUTHORS HOUSEEEEEE>

IK IK THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I THINK YOULL LIKE THE NEXT CHAPTER ITS ALL PLANNED IN MY HEAD AND UHH RANBOO BEING BADASS AGAINN WHGJQ BYEEEEEE