please.. just come home

TW://swearing//

.

.

.

                                                              Tubbos pov

i woke up, there was nobody next to me just darkness. then i heard "are you dumb? of course he dosnt love you! why would you even think that!!!" it wasnt a fimiliar voice but i kind of  recognised it "WHO ARE YOU!!" "thats for me to know and for you to find out" i was on the cold concrete floor oblivious to what had happened "what do you WANT FROM ME" I tried to move but i was chained to a post "oh i dont want you, you were just in my way" "what.." "I want your boyfriend SILLY" "he isnt my boyfriend.." "i know but it wasnt going to take that long until you were" "please just tell me who you are" "but if i do that then youl know my secret! but oh well its brandon!" "brandon..brandon..brandon" i whispered to myself to see if i knew the name "brandon.. BRANDON YOUR THE TOXIC EX THAT RANBOO ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT" "ahh he still talks about me. does he? he just cant get enough" "yah its not like that he talks about how you ruined him and his mental stability and stuff" i scoffed at what i said "SHUT IT! WILLIAM TAPE HIS MOUTH" a man that was dressed as a butler, mouthed sorry to me and taped my mouth. i knew i was going to be here for a while.

                                                                        ranboos pov

i woke up, tubbo wasnt there i started to panic and checked the whole house i couldnt find him but i had found a note 'now you can be mine ;)' "BRANDON" i shouted i ran out of my house and got in my car. running all red lights, going over the top speeds i finally made it to brandons death trap, i knew the password for the spare key and the exact room tubbo was in, he had done the same to me when i dumped him. i ran into the house and into the room i knew tubbo was in "TUBBO" i saw him on the floor chained up to the exact post i was suck too i ran up to him and woke him up "ranboo?" he muffled behing the tape on his face "yes its me cmon" i took the tape of his face and grabbed the key to the padlock holding the chain together "leaving so soon?" "Brandon Fuck Off" i said with a annoyed tone "Not until your mine ;)" he walked up to me i swung at his face and while he was distracted tubbo kicked him in the shin. whilst he was fighting back we locked him up in the chains and ran. we got out of the house and got in my car "you okay? did he do anything.!!" "no im fine i swear.. can we just get out of here?" "yeah sorry.." "Its fine"

                                                              TiMe SkIpPeRoOnY

                                                               NOBODYS pOvYs  

 they got back to the house and realised it was 3 am " we need to sleep. its monday tomorrow" ranboo said trying to sound nice "NOO ITS MONDAY TOMORROW" ranboo laughed he walked up to his room and got into bed tubbo doing the same thing they both spoke about what happened and drifted off to sleep....

<AUTHORS HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>

yes yes i wrote this one takita didnt write this BUT IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK HOW ARE WE LIKING THIS AYY? WELL WERE KINDA TRENDING ABIT IN MLM LOL ANYWAYYY DRING AND EAT AND STAY HEALTHY ADIOSSSS

word count: 577