Chapter 4 first day

Mei pov

As usual I wake up early so I can make breakfast for everyone so the others are still asleep. As I walk out of my room towards the kitchen I notice something on the couch, at first I thought it was miss Himeko who just got drunk and passed out on the couch ....but then I noticed there was no red hair so it couldn't be Himeko nor Kiana passing out after getting a midnight snack so who is on the couch. I decide to peek over and see a boy!!! With black hair, umm ok Himeko doesn't usually bring the guys here.but it starts to move and opens its eyes then I see the e/c eyes of the boy from the sick bay "WHAAAAT!"

Kiana pov

I'm woken up by a scream a familiar scream I sense a disturbance in the house.

Bronya pov

Sister Mei just screamed I must go and help

Fu Hua pov

Im woken up by a screaming may I go to check it out and see a scared Mei who's back is to the wall a Kiana with frying pan in her hand and a confused Bronya when I look at the couch I see the guy from the infirmary "what are you doing here?"

Your pov

"What are you doing here?" I hear after being woken up by Mei screaming, I have Kiana who's threatening me with a frying pan a confused Bronya a scared Mei and a surprised Fu Hua. "Well I was told I would be sleeping her for a while ...though I don't know exactly how long" you muttered the last part while answering Fu Hua's question. A half dressed Himeko and Theresa still in her pj's appear from the hallway. You feel your face a come little hotter at the site of half dressed Himeko "what is this whys my face getting hotter"you think to yourself.

After Theresa explained everything to the girls Mei got to cooking Kiana decided it was a good idea to Harass her while Bronya booted up the conceal and you just watched her play. "Have you played before?" You shake head at Bronyas question "The Bronya will teach you" she seemed to be playing a sport game where what look like bunny plushies bounce ball around "This game is called HBA 2k it stands for Homu basketball association" she taught you how to play and a little trash talk. She decided you two should play a game she keeps shooting and dunking and on you in the game for the first quarter while you play like a complete noob but then during the second quarter you bend your upper body forwards your eyes become focused like your going for the kill during a mission and you hold the controller like a complete pro.(a/n every man alive knows what this position means)

10 minutes late
No one's pov

Kiana walks out the kitchen because she wants challenge Bronya to another game of "Homu Fighters 2" when she notices a shocked Bronya sitting next to a focused y/n. This comes as such a surprise because she as never seen this much emotion shown on Bronyas face, when she looks at the to scream and sees a score of 135-46 on the screen of an HBA 2k match she is Bsolutley Bam boozeld she thinks ok Bronya beat the guy cus he's new to the game. "Hey who's the Boston Homus" "Me" answers a now relaxed and well postured y/n she is surprised that y/n beat Bronya at a game. "So your a pro at the game huh" "I've never played before"answered y/n.

After recomposing herself Bronya challenged him multiple times over even breaking one of the unspoken rules and picked the all stars team but every time she lost and he just kept playing with the Boston Homus. Kiana broke out laughing every time Bronya lost to the 'noob' Fu Hua decided it was time to end it. And t.old everyone to get dressed but y/n didn't have any different clothes so he played some 'Homu Fighters 2' against the Ai

"BREAKFASTS READY" Mei Stella everyone and they gather around the table. Mei serves the food and y/n looks at it suspiciously he was never served food he didn't need so he didn't recognise the food on his plate right now. Mei looked at him expectantly as he takes a bite out of the bacon "it's good" he says as he starts gulping it down Mei let's out a breath she didn't even know she was holding and starts digging in as well.