Chapter 8

Third person
Theresa:you will all be fighting

Benares the judgment class honkai beast what's Otto planning making Theresa do this does he expect this thing to come back that means he expects the herrscher of the void, and he's probably the one bringing her back fuck I hate this man

"What no way I'm fighting that thing it'll kill me" "what's the principle thinking doing this"

Theresa:I know some of you don't whant to do this so you can leave if you want you will not be demoted

"Yeah I'm leaving" "no one's crazy enough to fight that thing

Loki: it looks strong it might actually be hard to kill ..... I want to fight it

Y/n: sure let's go

Y/n jumps out the stands changing into his Loki form ready to fight this danm thing

Fischl: what do you think your doing y/n are you being stupid

Fu Hua: I know your strong y/n but that things way out of your league

Y/n: if your so worried come down and help actually never mind you'll just get in the way

After he utters those word the beast actually shows some intelligence and flys backwards and shoots air blasts at y/n who easily dodges "those were slow" he thinks before it flys into the air and dive bombs him wanting to test Loki's strength you jump at it and clash your sword with its head witch was a bad idea cus it drove you into the floor.

Fisch: y/n *starts running down to help*

Shenhe: Fischl no ugghh Fu Hua come on let's go help *runs down with Fu Hua*

Y/n: danm that hurt like bitch *groans* shit yeah that was a bad idea

Benares gets hit with electric arrows one after one after well you get the idea machine gun Fischl puttin in the work the dragon turns towards her as it gets hit in the face by a flying kick from Fu Hua moving it back a bit enough for you to strike at its long ass neck why that shit so long.

The dragon gets flung back as Shenhe ran up to it with Fu Hua to keep attacking you get up creating three clones to help Fischl still in the back hammering this thing with arrows as oz seems to be helping her make the arrows electric you Fu Hua Shenhe and the clones run up towards it.

Fu Hua:y/n ground it take out the wings

Y/n:got you *you and the clones jump on one wing and start going ham on it *

Fu Hua: Shenhe slow it down a little

As Fu Hua attacks it's main body you and the clones take out the wing making it unable to fly you start getting on its back and hammering at it with the sword.

Y/n: I'll fall into insanity and end you

Y/n says casting desperation on himself and starts just fucking this thing up Shenhe starts throwing ice attack it starting to freeze its joints slowing its movements you and Fu Hua being the main damage dealers while Fischl support damage dealer and Shenhe just support you make a pretty good team.

(If you haven't noticed changing some of there moves so don't be surprised if you main either of these Genshin characters)

"Wait there actually doing it" "there's no way" "that guy is just so strong" The crowd is shocked even the C and B ranks along with the teachers are watching in surprise as they watch the judgment class start to fall to a four man team of A Ranks.

Fischl: everyone get back *she shouts as a large arrow made of alectricity is sparking in the middle of her bow*

"She's gonna use it her move" you got of leaving the clones to hammer at it as Fu Hua and Shenhe do the same