Chapter 1

Sukoshi never understood his mother, she was always so… strange, yes strange that sounds right he thought. One of the many things he didn’t understand about his mother was why she was sending him to this school: Yokai Academy. It was so far away from well, everything. That didn’t stop his mother from insisting he go there though, ‘Sukoshi it’s important you learn how to be a good human,’ that made no sense, but his mother never did make much sense.

“Oh well, I’ll do it anyway, might stop her from going crazy” he said aloud. It seems as though that Sukoshi though he was alone, but he was on the bus. With the creepy bus driver, and some other poor child who he guessed was on his was to Yokai as well. “Ah you two going to Yokai huh? That’s one scarrrrry place” whisper screamed the bus driver. Sukoshi supposed that’s why his mother was sending him there, she never was very nice either. “Yeah I’m going to Yokai!” announced Sukoshi, the poor child from earlier seemed to whip around with the most relieved of faces. “Really?” the poor child spoke with a tad too much of joy.

“Yeah I am, my mother just decided, she said it was a last resort. I guess that means: plan for if I fail my entrance exams” said Sukoshi strangely proud and then quickly added, “I’m pretty stupid.”

“Wow! That’s crazy I’m getting sent here because I failed my entrance exams too! And my dad stole this entrance slip from some stranger, I think” said the poor child with strange enthusiasm. “My name is Tsukune Aono what’s your name?”

“My name is Sukoshi Kamu, do you want to be friends?”

“Sure!” replied the poor ch- Tsukune.

It wasn’t long before they finally arrived at what’s known as Yokai Academy. As they were getting off the bus the bus driver totally had to make another creepy statement. “Remember kids Yokai’s a scarrry place and you’ll do well to stay alive”

 “Uhhhhh sure!” replied both students as he drove away leaving Yokai, leaving them. After seemingly minutes of staring at the intimidating academy they finally decide they would head towards it, together.

“So, Sukoshi what year are you in?” asked Tsukune gingerly.

“I’m going to be a First year, you?”

“That’s great, I’m a first year too” Tsukune said happy he’d know someone.

They continued on with mindless banter, well they did until “WATCH OUT!” the warning didn’t help at all though, as a random flew straight into Sukoshi and Tsukune.