제 3 장

The two boys sat beside him and started to introduce themselves

~•~

Bang Chan and Seo Changbin

   That were the names of the two boys.
"Hello Jisung, it's nice to meet you."
Chan said.

   They exchanged numbers and then Changbin asked if Jisung wanted him and Chan to guide him to all the places and classrooms in order to be more easy for him to find his next classes. Jisung agreed and when they finished, they started walking through the door to go to the garden.

~•~

   Jisung was sitting on a bench with Changbin and Chan. Jisung had zoned out a lot of times when he suddenly saw someone that he didn't think he would ever see again in his life.

   It was the beautiful boy that he had seen with a girl to that abandoned building. But now he was with his friends.

   His new friends saw that he was looking at him so they asked him
"Do you know him?"
"No but who is he?".Chan and Changbin made an eye contact with each other and understood the situation.
"He is Lee Minho, the biggest playboy of the school " Changbin said. Jisung nodded.
"Jisung please be careful, you will probably end up hurt" Chan said. Jisung nodded again and the bell rang for the next period.

~•~

   Jisung and Chan were in the same class so Jisung didn't have to worry about feeling alone.

   Now they had English lesson so that means new team project to do. The teacher came in "Okay class you will do a team project of two people about the environment. I will now explain which are the teams and what you should do. "
"First team is Chan with Mark...Second team is Jisung with Jeongin...Third is Yuna with Jessi...Fourth is Jisoo with Rose and fifth is HyanA with Dawn. Sit with your partener and I will start explaining"

   Everyone changed their seats and now they all sat with their partners.
"Hi my name is Jeongin" said a cute boy "oh um...my name is Jisung"
"Yeah I know...Do you want tomorrow to join me and my friends to the cafeteria for lunch? " Jeongin asked. Jisung smiled and said
"Sure why not. Can I bring two friends with me? "
"Of course you can. "
Half an hour pasted and Jisung was dizzy, his head was a mess with many informations that he didn't know. Luckily for him the bell rang.

406 words