제 6 장

*After School *

   Jisung's POV:

   Why am I panicking? We won't go on a date, he has a girlfriend. I hope nothing happens.

(Jisung's outfit: )

(Without the bus obviously)    Before I could sat in the couch to wait for Minho somebody texted me

   Before I could sat in the couch to wait for Minho somebody texted me.

The rooftop boy:

>Hey Jisung I am outside

Coming<
Seen

   Minho POV:

   I texted Jisung to come outside. The door opened and saw a beauty...

"Hi" Jisung said
"Hi I like your outfit!" I said

   I saw that he was covering his face so that I couldn't see that he was blushing but i saw it. He is so cute...

"Let's go" he nodded and we were walking to a mall that it was close to his house.

~•~

   When we arrived we decided to go watch a movie together.

   I bought the tickets and popcorns and we went straight to the inside.

   Jisung picked a romantic movie to watch because he has only seen the trailer.

   Jisung's POV:

   I was so nervous...We sat next to each other and during the movie I was going to take a popcorn when our hands touched.

   Shit...We looked at each other and he smiled. That's when it hit me... I like Minho. I can't help it and I know he has a gf. Plus he is straight so I don't think I have a chance.

~•~

   The movie finished and I asked "Do you want to go to the arcade?" He agreed and we went to the machines where it had a lot of plushies.

"Ugh It doesn't come out" I said and I sighed
"Don't worry let me help you" Minho said.
"Which one do you want?"
"Oh um that teddy bear over there..." I pointed where it was.

   He got it with the first try.. How the hell did he do that?

   I hugged him with out noticing
"OMG thank you" Oh no.. I pulled away and apologized "Oh um sorry I got too excited..."
He smiled and said "It's ok"

   Minho's POV:

   I was so impressed that I won the teddy bear with the first try. I gave it to him and he suddenly hugged me.

   I couldn't react because I was shocked. I regret not hugging him back. He shouldn't have apologized, to be honest I liked it and i like him. I don't care if my reputation will be ruined and I don't give a fuck.

400 words