Baby making

Richie &  Eddie hid in the closet without them noticing .

The just-wetted couple just cuddled Buzz lightyear's hands start touching Henry in a little inappropriate way.
" ahh~~ OMG buzzy why are you touching me~~~" Henry moans "  but you're just so sexy when you moan babe " his hand vibrates on Henry's crotch
" Oh Buzzy Daddy I want you inside me baby~~~"
Richie and Eddie continue to watch being creeps👀.
"I bet you would love me to be inside you" "oh you know I would you idiot you're so dumb for not knowing that off the bat so so stupid~~~"
They both started making out aggressively and undressing throwing their clothes everywhere
" MmmhMMM BUZZY JUST FUCKING PUT IT IN ALREADY GOD DAMN IT!!" "Give me a second Henry the condom won't fit"
"then don't wear it give me your babies you sussy spaceman"
Buzz lightyear puts his pp in to Henry booty and Henry arches back " f~fuck "
"You like my massive cock don't you"
He starts thrusting and thrusting into Henry and you could hear the clap of Buzz's balls 🥵🥵
"Mmm your space dick feels so good ~~now you BAKA harder~~"
BUZZ LIGHTYEARS DICK STARTS A VIBRATING AS HE THRUST INTO IS THAT BOOTY!!!

🌚🌝Eddie and Richie were still in the closet watching....🌝🌚

"I'm going to cum in you baby"

" Oh do it~~baka~"

Buzz lightyear came into him cum seeping out of the seams Henry's butt hole  . BUT BUZZ LIGHTYEAR WASN'T DONE!! Henry was trying to catch his breath and buzz lightyear started to trusting again
"I'm going to make sure you get pregnant My Little cum slut "

" AHhhhH~~~"

Henry's body didn't know if it was in pain or pleasure but he liked it buzz lightyears to start vibrating more than it did his whole body started vibrating like a vibrator on extreme measures.
After a while buzz lightyear cum inside of him again.

"Oh you fucking moron my precious cute tushy hurts hurts!we should probably take a shower Daddy🚿"

" Yes my love "

He stops vibrating and takes his dick out picks up Henry and they go into the bathroom

Richie looks at Eddie with a surprised face and whispered"holy shit Henry is a gay whore"
Eddie just laughs

(Sponsored by urkaspbrak   and helped out with it. Also there's probably a lot of spelling errors sorry about that I'm not going through it and fixing it!)