Prologue

Rabbitpelt couldn't put up with this anymore. Soon, the clan he loved with all his soul would be no more due to the negligence of Minnowstar. This couldn't go on. Kits were taken from their mothers, sent to the first lines of battle with their mentors. Apprentices becoming warriors with barely any training. Leaving cats who are supposedly too weak to die of sickness. Other clans pushing in on their territory. This was not the clan Rabbitpelt knew and loved anymore. Shadeclan could not afford to have Minnowstar rule any longer.

         It was time to put a stop to this.

         But how can an elder take nine lives granted from Starclan away? That's where eight others came in. Eight other brave, devoted felines who would fight for their home and loved ones, no matter the cost.

         But would this assassination team prevail against this brutal leader whose word was law? Who could exile or; even worse, kill them just with her power. 

I know this prologue is REALLY crappy but bear with me. I'm trying, I'm not really sure what to do with it and it is way out of my comfort zone. I'M NOT GOOD AT DOING DRAMATIC RECAPS! 

Sorry again for the terrible writing ToT. I'll do better for the next chapter. Definitely!