Chapter 1

I galloped down the streets wanting to to get school on time.

It was my first day and i was sooo nervous 😖😖.

As i walked into school i bumped into the hottest male i have ever seen.

"Sorr-" He said whilst looking up at me mouth left parted a little.

"You whore" i Said running away.

Dispy POV

I was getting my books from my locker for first lesson.

suddenly i was pushed against the lockers, as i looked at the culprit i saw the most gorg girl in the world.

i twisted my green stick on my head in shock waiting to hear her first words to me..

"you whore" her soft spoke voice spoke to me and it hit me harder then the bus that hit regina george..

i was in love.

Zendaya

I got in to class just beforw the bell went.

Phew.

"Tpday class, we have a new student!" The teacher said blankly. "Introduce yourself please."

I opened my mouth to introduce myself but someone walked into class.

I frowned.

It was him again.

I hid my blush by unhinging my hair so it could fall in my face.

"Gold day sir." he said.

"Im Zendaya and i just moved here." I said quietly

Dipsy

I was late, again. i was in the bathroom playing swords with my horn. (the one on my head) and had gottend distracted.

i dashed to class to see the angelic figure itroducing herself, she looked at me and i looked back.

she unleashed her hair so it would fall infront of her face like a proper emo.. i was so into emos.

"good morning sir" i say to try and seem as i wasnt late, i sat down and the mysterious girl said like a mouse

"im Zendaya and i just moved here"

Zendaya, the name of my princess.

A/U Heyyy i hope like this xxx

Dipsy POV is my bestie westie zestie pestie writing it 🤪🥰😍💖💖