Chapter 2

DIPSY

It was lunch and a stupid poor bird stole my money, i sit at the empty lunchtable waiting for my friends.

I see zendaya talking to.. the school bully. Of course every girl falls in love with him, why did i even think i stood a chance.

her eyes drifted from the bully, to the clock, then me her eyes moving in a quick swift motion, how gorg. She then raises her hand, the back of her fingers facing me.

Her middle finger slower raises, I GET IT she must want me to buy her a ring 💞💞

ZENDAYA

Morning classes where over and i was off to the lunch hall to sit alone like every other newbie in highschool movies because, who wouldnt want their life to be a movie?

As i was about to walk in this scrumptious boy came up to me and asked if wanted to sit with him and two of his non existent friends by the looks of it becuase when i sat down it was only him and i there.

"So where are you from?" the scrum-dilly-umptious boy asked me.

I blushed.

"Im from Oakland Cali but my parents are originally from  Ur Mom Cananda." I said casually.

"Thats so cool, ive never been their before."

What a dumbass.

His eyes flickered behind me for a second.

"So i see you've met Dipsy already?" Tom asked curiously.

"Who?"

"Oh you know the green bitch with a springy stick on his stupid head."

"Ohhh," I said remebering the person(?) i called a whore this morning. "Yeah i met him. Why, is he behind me?" I finnished jokingly.

Tom laughed.

"Haha, yeah."

I pointed my hand in what i assumed to be Dipsy's dirrection and Tom nodded.

I quickly looked at the clock to see hiw much longer i had until class. Not long.

I then  showed Dipsy the back of my hand, before slowly lowering all my fingers apart from the middle one.

Tom covered his mouth as if he was about to laugh. I grinned.

DIPSY

I saw Toms mouth perk up and he quickly covered his mouth... wow what jerks. My 3 friends had just arrived the rest of the tellie tubbies, atleast this will distract me.

I am walking to afternoon classes my books ever so slowly sliding out of my grip untill..

BANG

i had been pushed into a locker by.. tom of course, yet he didnt walk away laughing he came closer.. and closer untill his lips were a centimefer away from mine.. his sweaty chest a millimeter from touching me.

He moved his chapped lips to my ear and said.

"ill make zendaya hate you.. so youll be mine"

ZENDAYA

School was finally over and now - thank theb lord that i didnt have to deal with anymore if this bullshit.

i could go to work and see what shit my boss has for me today.

"Youre early today, Zen," She said said as i waked into her office.

"Different school hours," I replied nonchalantly.

"Well in that case, care to start work earlier tonight?" She asked, smiling innocently at me with her elbows on the deak and hands entwined together.

"I'd love too," I smiled happily at her and walked out of the office.

"See you at eight on the dot" Miss B replied.

A/N   I HOPED H LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER WE WILL TRY AND POST ASS MUCH ASS WE POSSIBLY CAN!! 💖💖✨🥰🤩🤪✨😏🥺