First day of school

It's my first day at South Park Colorado it seems peaceful enough,but I'm still worried about my new school a freshman oh jeez people will look at me like I wanna start beef with them! I never wanted this,my parents always surprise me with stupid stuff without talking to me about it first like us moving..I know they just want us to have more money but,how will we see grandma she lives in Arkansas and it makes me sad that half my family lives at Arkansas and I'm all the way in a new town...mom called me down stairs in our new house so we can eat dinner,and get ready for tomorrow we're all busy cause they both won't be home as much anymore and I start school tomorrow,so I'll be alone till 7pm.Mom mostly cooks dinner and puts it in the fridge so I can have it for later,and she told me she would leave a pizza place number on a sticky note on the fridge so if I wanted I could have pizza if she forgot to put my dinner in the fridge.I didn't care I quickly ate my food and went back upstairs to the bathroom across from my room and brushed my teeth after I got done doing all that I went to my room to put on my pjs,after I got done changing I laid down in my bed and turned on my side I closed my eyes and fell asleep fast..I heard Mom trying to wake me up so I wouldn't miss the bus to get to my new school I didn't wanna go I just wanted to stay home forever,but I knew I couldn't so I sucked it up and got up then started to get dressed and ready for the bus.I saw both dad and mom leaving going to their new job in dads truck,it was 6:49AM so I quickly brushed my hair and put on my black convos and put on a jacket grabbed my bag and went out the door in a flash,and stood next to my mailbox waiting for the bus.It was so damn cold I couldn't feel my fingers I was shivering a bit my nose turning red,feeling frost bite on the tip.Till finally I saw the bus coming my way slowly and it stopped I got on it and I saw tones,thousands of kids looking at me I didn't know where to sit because the seats were all taken and the bus was really squished tight canned sausages but I saw a empty seat in the middle row of the bus and sat down in it with no hesitation,waiting for the bus to get to my school so I can get off this train wreck,finally after all the little kids got off it was the big kids turn to get dropped off.

[7:35AM]
I went to the principals office to get my schedule for my new classes,he was really nice about it maybe it won't be so bad.I went to my new locker and opened it up and put my books in it organizing my locker making it look as nice as possible,I wanted my locker to look cute so I planned to go home after school and order some stickers from Amazon for the locker and make it look decent and not too boring.I heard the first bell ring so I grabbed my schedule and went to my new class I walked into the class feeling nervous and awkward I didn't know anyone and they didn't know me what if they didn't like me..I stood next to my new teacher she looked nice as she was introducing me to the class"alright class we have a new classmate in the school so let's make them feel welcome as possible this is y/n,you can take a seat next to Scott Tenorman,Scott can you raise your hand so y/n can see you?"the teacher asked Scott did as he was told and y/n slowly walked to the desk nervous and sat down and looking at the front on the class watching the lesson the teacher was talking about.I tried to pretend like I knew what she was talking about,but it was really confusing soon I heard a sound "pssst...psst..pssst.." I knew someone was trying to get my attention,and I turned my head to the side,and the other,then front,then looked behind me,then the side and saw Scott was staring at me and he was trying to get my attention."h...hello.."I said to Scott with a scared and nervous look I thought he was gonna pick on me,or tease me,but no..he asked me where I lived "I used to live in Arkansas.."I replied to him "wow heard it's a pretty state" he said "yeah it is I miss my friends though.." I said as I looked away from Scott "well do you wanna be friends I can be your first friend at this school if you'd like that?" He asked wondering,I didn't have anyone else to rely on so I accepted his friendship "sure we can be friends I need someone to talk to right now..thank you." I replied happily I think this might be a start of a new friendship..