Chapter 3

After Kenma and Kuro left, Tobio walked into the classroom.
The teacher saw him and brought him up to the front.

-Go on, introduce yourself.

Said the teacher/Ms.Shuzue

-Ohayo, My name is Kato Tobio. Please, call me Tobio.

The teacher spoke up, "Does anyone have any questions?"
A student raised his hand and asked,

-Why is he wearing the girl's uniform, that's weird.

Tobio slowly lowered his head, as the comment had hurt his feelings.

"Well *_______*, Tobio likes to wear that kind of stuff. So stop being rude or I'm sending you off to the principal."

A/n: This sounds like a hinata harem intro where kageyama's the bad guy😭😭

Tobio went to his seat and sat down

Timeskip brought to you by bokuto's thick cake

It was now the time where people can join clubs. Tobio decide on the volleyball club, as it was his grandfather's favorite sport.

Tobio was walking to the gym, and when he opened the doors all eyes were on him.

"Sorry, miss but the girls' volleyball team tryouts are tomorrow."
A guy with almost all his hair shaved said.

"Actually, I'm a boy.."

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that, you're just wearing the girl's uniform."

"It's fine, senpai!"
He said, with a small smile.

Just a minute later a really  tall guy with silver hair came running in with someone a little taller than him.

A/n: Yes anyone shorter than kageyama will be taller in this. Short kageyama is one of my favorites.

"I'M HERE!!!"
The tall kid yelled, panting slightly

Everyone eventually in introduced themselves and tryouts started. Everyone was surprised that Tobio was not only a good setter, but good in every position. Sure, he needed to work on his receives, but other than that, Tobio was amazing.

Timeskip brought to you by Kurapika's chains

They were all accepted into the team. They got introduced to the clubroom, where people will hang out sometimes after practice with permission or study.

They all changed. Some were surprised to see Tobio in the girl's uniform, but didn't care.