Chapter 2

(I forgot to mention this but Alessia and her eldest brother Lorenzo has heterochromia iridium, one blue eye and one green eye, one from each parent. While Alessio is the only one in the family who has green eyes and took after his mother. The father and the other brothers have blue eyes.)

(This is what I imagine both their eyes to look like)

Alessa's POV

Once I got over the shock of learning I still had a biological family; I realised that they were the Esposito's! The Italian Mafia!

I looked up at my supposed father and brothers. I noticed one had the same type of eyes as mine. As I looked at him, a searing pain hit my head and flashes of me and a person I called "Enzo" playing went past me.

I don't remember what exactly happened, but I remember slowly closing my eyes...

Alessio's POV

As soon as I saw the men in suits, I knew they were my family. I also knew that they were the Italian Mafia. Alessia may have forgotten due to the amount of trauma and torture she went through with the Russians, but I could never forget them.

I examined them and noticed that my second eldest brother Dante was almost about to cry. Lorenzo and Leonardo just looked at us with adoration in their eyes. In return, I blankly nodded at them. They seem taken aback by the almost dead eyes of mine and my twin.

I felt Alessia moving and looked down to see that she had fainted. I caught her and told Oliver to get the infirmary at our house ready.

I carried her and started running to the car with the biologicals following behind. I told them, "we are not going to a hospital and follow me".

They started to protest, but one glare from me kept them quiet.

As soon as we reached our house, the biometric scanner scanned my eyes and fingerprints then let us in. I rushed Alessia to the infirmary. 

Antonio, the mafia doctor, took her in and started checking her while I stayed outside because I knew the biologicals had questions that I probably wouldn't answer truthfully.

Sorry for the short chapter, The next chapter is going to be a lot longer, Also this is the twins house→

The twins live in this house and Louis used to live in this house. Their friends stay here very often