forever 21

Ok where here i said as we doth geting out of the car and walk in to the mall. So where frist said forever 21 i said really he said yah then i gave him the puppy dog face fine let's go. We walked in forever 21 i dont get why girls like this stuff really i said what else are we supposed to were pants and a tee-shirt and vans and a hat i dont think so i said. So what are u looking for i dont know i said what about clothes i said laughing haha very funny he said. What about this i said thats cool about 20 mins later we where at the check out and you can tell therr where fans behind us and weasel put his arm on my shoulder whats are you doing i said puting my arm on i know i cut him off did u not hear steven not touching and youer going to listen to steven no but not when there are fans taking pictures of us behind us of he said he looked back and say the fans and they waved at him and he waved back. NEXT the guy said and we gave him the stuff and he rang them up and we left. We walked out untell a fan asked to take and pic and of course we said yes that was about 10 min of taking pictures then one i the girl's said something interesting to us you to make a cute couple i was blushing a little bit we not to geting i said and i looked up at weasel and he was shaking his head and i hit him in the arm. We are not going out i said. And we walked way. So where to next i said what about zumzie he said yah sure i said. We walked over to zumzie. I wonder if the new honey stuff is out.OH SHIT STEVEN i said what where weasel said....