the awkward second kiss

Ok really to go home and get yelled at NO i said we should go get something to eat ok what about in and out fine with me he said. We got to in and out and order our food and sat down. You know today wasn't that bad you know yes steven might yell at us and fans think we are dating but that don't change nothing between us u know yah of course i said smileing im just scared if they do think we are dating i dont want them to hate on me just because we are hanging out and stuff like what they did with steven . I looked up to weasel and he was looking at me and i was just looking in to his beautiful green eyes and he was leaning in to kiss my check and the man call my number and i moved and he kissed me on my lips. I didn't know what to do so i pulled back after a minute and looked at him umm im going to get my food now i said awkwardly geting my food and i looked over and of course i saw fans with there phones out. Im going to hear so much from Steven when i get back home. I walked over and saw weasel on his phone soo i said awkwardly, omg why did you have to kiss me know it all awkward but i cant lie he is a good ass kisser. Hey can i tell you something i said what im i doing yah sure he said looking up from his phone youer not a bad kisser haha well thanks youer not so bad youer self thanks i said blushing i little. After we where done eating are you ready yah k lets go.