To the mall

Acacias pov

I wake up at 6:00 A.M.

I open my laptop to check my emails.my inner gang will be coming to Italy today .

bored I start designing some dresses for amethyst.
When I am done I walk downstairs to find the whole family eating and laughing. Half of them look at me with disgust seeing me.
I see Alessia dressed in a short light pink top and hot pink skirt with pink sandals .she looks like a five year old I wonder why she doesn't have a tiara over her head yet. She could attach light pink wings to her dress to complete the outfit. She's probably obsessed with pink. Even though I didn't get to see her room her door is pink.

Niccolo and Santiago are taking me shopping while Liam ,Sebastian and Alessia have school. I will be going to school day after tomorrow.

After eating my breakfast I head to my room to complete the rest of my work.

It's 11:00 so I head downstairs and find Santiago and Niccolo waiting me.

we take one of the cars and head to the mall. Niccolo keeps glaring at me through the rear-view mirror while driving . I am sure he hates my existence. Sebastian sits shotgun scrolling through his phone. that's when he gets a call.

"Ciao

cosa vuoi dire che le spedizioni sono perse(what do you mean the shipments are lost)....bene,ma perché la mafia americana dovrebbe farlo(okay, but why would the American mafia do that)"

Santiago turns behind to look at me but i act as if I don't know what just happened

pensi davvero che un cretino come lei possa capire l'italiano(do you really think a dumbass like her can understand Italian) that was Niccolo. Santiago glares at him .that was new.

 so the American mafia are stealing shipments from almost every mafia. But why? they must be planning something big take down a whole mafia ,possibly. I'll have to ask one of our spies from American mafia.

 We finally reach the mall