Escape

Its 12:00 AM right now. I change into a black shirt and black pants ,I open my balcony and jump down and roll over. I slowly make my way to the back of the mansion and jump over the wall. i called one of my men to drop my bike here .I sit on it and drive to my mansion. The guards open the door when they see me.

I park my bike in the garage filled with all my cars and bikes. Some belong to the rest of my gang

I walk into the living room to find the twins sitting on the sofas with their laptops. "so what do we know?" I ask them. "The American mafia are planning to take down the Spanish mafia which is one of our allies. They have bombed one of their warehouses in Greek. The third in command is dead. They are waiting for you. What do you say we do"  Skyler finishes. "We take down the American mafia. Let the Spanish mafia know they don't have to worry about anything"

I enter my room or my floor .I have the whole floor to myself and only I have access to it. So if anyone wanted to enter the room they'd need my fingerprints. I have a floor to myself in all of the houses. On this floor I have my master bedroom ,gym, weapons room and a few other rooms.  

I contact all my spies in American mafia and order them to place bombs in all the warehouses other than the main warehouse since there is a chance they might get caught. The spies have time till Saturday as we would set the plan in action on  Sunday. A great way to end the week if you ask me.

i walk out of my floor down to the  living room. I see Skyler  and Declan cuddling on the sofa.I take a photo and grab a blanket to put on them. Its 4:30 AM .i take my bike and speed towards the house, park my bike climb the wall walk towards the mansion and enter my room through the terrace. 

I lay on my bed falling asleep.