Chapter 2: Title

>> This book is purely FICTIONAL, and any similarities in reality is a COINCIDENCE. Please don't apply this in real life, scenes could be a little harsh, and violent. <<

JUNGKOOK—

We're here at our given apartment by our Entertainment. It was small tho but I love it. I'm stepping downstair when Jin Hyung calls my name.

"Jungkook!!! Come down here." Jin Hyung said. So I did what he said he patted the chair and said that I should sit there.

"We are going to discuss, something about our debut song." Namjoon Hyung said.

"We should put an interesting title of the song." I suggested and they nod as a response.

"I have an Idea!! This is all our dream right and since I didn't have any dreams before." Said happily.

"Yeah, What about it, Hyung, Namdongsaeng?" We all said while looking at him.

"Yah, why didn't we think about it?" Jin Hyung joked.

"That was great! Taehyung? Go get some paper and we'll be writing the lyrics." Hoseok Hyung said.

Taehyung got back holding 7 pens and a bunch of Coupon bands.

"Good!" Jin Hyung Said.

I can say that Jin Hyung is talkative, friendly and always happy.

FEW MINUTES LATER

After writing the suited lyrics we decided to try it whether we sing or rap but it suited well when we combined singing and rap and record it, it goes well.

"Okay it's time to rest kiddo's I will cook us dinner" Jin hyung said.

Oh so, he's good at cooking? Wow that's amazing. Even me I don't know how to cook!! I went to the sofa and other members too and I turned on the TV to see some news.

"How I wonder, what does it feel like having good parents?" Yoongi Hyung said, we turned our heads to him and felt sad.

"It's good but sometimes annoying hahaha" I replied.

"Yah!! Guys! I know all of you have a bad background but don't worry you and I are family now. We are now friends you can say that  you and me are brothers! Even how many hardships will come just say, we'll fight until we solve or have already passed it." Jin Hyung Said the inspiring and amazing words.

I admit I don't know them but I know someday I will know them all with all my heart.

"Hey stop crying as your hyung I hate you seeing in that situation" Namjoon ang Jin hyung said.

"Dinner is ready!" Jin Hyung said, we all stopped crying and you can only hear soft sobs and hiccups.

"Let's eat together" Jin Hyung and all of us stood up and went to the dining area.

I know this house is small but I'm thinking how they did it?  How did they make it fit all? They are more smart than I thought! While eating I keep thinking about things that happened before this happened.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah what are you thinking about? Aren't you going to eat?" He said that it would bring me back to the true world.

"Sorry hyung just thinking so much of what happened in the past." I said in a sad tone .

"Ahh! Don't think about the future and the past think about the present." He said while smiling.

"Thank you for the advice hyung!" I said while giving him a whole tooth smile.

FEW MOMENTS LATER

Hyung is washing plates and I and the other members help him. I need to have some space to accept the present. After washing it I went to our bedroom and went to sleep Jin Hyung also told us that we are going to BIGHIT and pass our lyrics and debut song.

4 AM IN THE MORNING

I woke up so early and did my usual routine. I prepared some breakfast and got upstairs to wake up Hyungs! Like uhhhh it's hard for me to wake them up because I don't know how.

"Jin Hyung! Good morning breakfast is ready!" I said while making moves to wake him up.

"Namjoon Hyung, please wake up! Breakfast is ready!!!" I said.

"Yah!! Everyone please wake up We're going to be late!!!" I yell but its not too loud.

I saw them awake so I walked downstairs and went to the dining hall. I made Chocolate and milk drink for them and one cup of Choco-milk drink for me.

"Yah!! You need to move faster we're going to be late! Time funs fast!" I yell and after that they all went to the dining hall and eat our breakfast. Our topic today is all about how we will be going to say if they ask why their debut takes so early.

"Easy guys! We just need to think deeper!" Namjoon Hyung said while eating his food silently.

"Ahh! Just say, We think about it a few more times after and before we get home" I said while looking to jin hyung.

"Yah!! We're so lucky to have all of us, we are so smart ya know?" Jin hyung raised his voice but not that loud.